Part 16

~Shanice's P.O.V~

"Where the fuck is Dean and why isn't he answering his phone?" i let out a sigh of irritation. "Calm down he must be out with the guys" Ashanti heavily sigh. "Bullshit! even if he was he need to answer the phone i don't care." i stomped to the kitchen and grabbed a water. "Ugh! I'll text minsik and see what's going on." she pulls out her phone and starts texting.

It's fucking 10pm and im getting pissed by the minute. "Minsik isn't even answering the phone. I called him 10 times." she complained.

"take me home Ashanti, I'm just gonna ignore dean." I exhale deeply. "Alright, lets go. I feel off about it tho cause why aren't they answering their phones?" She frowned and grabbed her keys.

**meanwhile at the party**

"hey Dude is that your ex?" Zico asked Dean, Dean looked over his shoulder seeing the average height figure walking his way. "What the fuck is she doing here?." Dean rolled his eyes and looked away. "hey baby~" Nessa said sitting next to him. "Nessa, leave me alone." He but his lip. "Aww, look at you." she teased

He scooted away, nudging her off of him. "Dean, whats wrong?" She asked. Dean got up and walked off trying to get away from her. She quickly followed behind him. "Why are you following me around?" He asked stopping to turn around. Suddenly he felt her lips on his. Just then he seen a flash of light and he quickly pushed her off of him causing her to stumble back.

"Don't touch me like that." He spoke in a shaky tone. He quickly rushed back in with the guys. "Woah man, what's wrong?" Zico asked furrowing his eyebrows. "Whats wrong?" Hyoseob asked. "She fucking kissed me and i think someone took a video of me. It could've been a fan or something idk but I hope it doesn't get posted!" Dean started shaking his leg. "Okay, woah, you let her kiss you?"Jay asked. "No, I walked off and she followed me. I turned around to confront her and then next thing you know." Dean explains growing more anxious and nervous.

"And you said you seen a flash of light?" Jay asked crossing his arms. "Yes, I- I don't know bro I'm just shocked." Dean buried his face in his hands. "Dean she probably planned it a different way which I'm pretty sure if it happened the way she wanted we'd all be in some trouble." Jiho said fiddling with his fingers. "She set me up? Is that what you're saying?" Dean asked anxiously shaking his leg faster. "Yes, and calm down before your leg blows a fuse." Hyoseob spoke.

~Tia's P.O.V~

i was scrolling on my Instagram like i usually do. And a picture popped up that caught my eye. As I took a closer look I noticed that it was Dean and a girl kissing.... who wasn't my sister. "Okay, what the fuck" I quickly dialed her number.

"Soo..." I started off "I'm already pissed off so what is it?" she asked. "Wait, whats wrong?" I sighed. "Dean and the guys aren't answering the phone." she said with a sigh. "I think i know why too" I dragged. "Tell me" she demanded. "A picture of Dean kissing this women is all on Instgarm" I sniffed.

".... wait hold on... what the fuck you mean?" She semi yelled. "awl shit." i mumbled. "I gotto go, he got me fucked up." she said before hanging up. "I knew she was going to do that.." i shook my head looking at my phone. Suddenly Jay walked in the door. "Bae, i gotta tell you something." Jay sighed. "Dean kissed a girl at the party tonight. Yeah I know, I just told Shanice." i said sitting my phone down.

Jay's face looked like he just seen a ghost. "Bae, he didn't kiss her, she kissed him." He said. I stared in shock realizing I might of been looking out too hard. "Tell me what happened." I demanded patting the couch for Jay to come sit.

"She approached dean and dean got annoyed and left the room. She got up and started following him. So she was messing with him and he ignore her so i guess she got annoyed with him ignoring her and she kissed him and he said all he seen was a flash and that's it." He explained. I didn't have anything to say but just stare in shock, though it sounded bout dumb as hell, I had no choice but to believe it.

I sighed and ran my fingers through my hair. "I gotta call my sister and let her know that's not what happened." jay rolled his eyes. "And that's not going to be easy. At all. You know how she is." Now Jay seemed irritated and mad. "Damn I should've shut my mouth." i said sitting on a chair. "No bae, you did the write thing. That's your little sister and you have to tell people you care about stuff like this." Jay smiled and kissed her forehead.

~Dean's P.O.V~

I got out of my car and headed straight to my apartment. "Tonight was not supposed to go like this at fucking all." I complained heading up to my room and throwing all my things on my bed. "Hey, how was tonight with the guys?" I jumped to the voice of the one and only Shanice. I giggled at how startled I got and turned around to face her.

She looked angry and hurt... she knows doesn't she?

A/N: oh Hey....still here? Wow!! Thanks for reading this shitty ass story and i love every single one of you niglets💜💜💜