part 9

"Aye random question but......where do you think bugs came from?" Jay rubbed his chin. Dean scratched his head and lifted and eyebrow. "Damn, that's a good question." He nods.

I stare at them for a quick second before slapping Jay on his head. "You idiot, bugs come from maggots." I frown. Jay rubs his head. "You didn't have to hit me." he complained."Why didn't you hit him?" He asked and pointed at Dean. "Because he's Precious." I hug Dean.

"The cupcakes are ready guys!!" Tia yells from the kitchen. "Hell yeah!" I push Daen out of my lap and run to the kitchen. "Damn shanice, you almost pushed my head off my shoulders." he groaned. "sorry bae." I slipped, causing the room to go silent. "wait, what was that?" Jay asks teasingly. "Did you just call me b-" i cut him off "No!" I ran into the guest room and locked the door.

I started eating my cupcake while giggling uncontrollably. "What the hell was I thinking." I spoke to myself and laughed even more.

"Let me in silly." He demanded. "Nope." i sat eating my cupcake in peace. He then stand there for about 30 seconds, My cupcake was already gone at that point. Suddenly i hear the door unlock and i quickly hid under the covers. "You're too cute." he pulls the covers off of me and pulls me up.

"Dean, what the actual fuck?" I asked in shock. "So, what was that?" He crossed his arms over his chest and smirked. I stared at him for a second and smiled.

"Well, I don't know, what do you think it is?" I jump off the bed. "You called me bae.. Why?" He asked cutely and smiles. "It slipped, and you liked it because you're all cheesy about it." I state tapping his bottom lip. "Yeah, whatever bae." He said giving me a peck on my lips. "Nigga that little ass peck I-" I almost laughed. He suddenly crashed his lips with mine and worked some magic there. He is a good ass kisser.

Me and Dean walk back out into the living room with Tia and Jay. Man I can't get over the feeling of his lips on mine. He is truly a great kisser I'm never going to stop talking about it so fuck you... jkjk.

"So you guys are official? Or what?" Tia asked. Dean nods. "Aye I see you guys." Jay says dapping Dean up. "I told you it'll happen." Jay says. "Thanks man." Dean says with a blush

"Bro, you guys hav a whole pool and don't even swim in it." I say and he smirk. "Oh trust me i stay swimming. But it aint no pull. Its an ocean." he licks his lips causing Tia to blush. "Aye, okay bro." Dean chuckles. "Eww, that's gross." I frown. "I agree." Tia giggles. "Bae, don't act brand new." He laughed. "Whatever." she blushes.

"Anyway lets go swim!" I stand up from the couch. "I don't swim that much." Dean stood up. "let's have a pool party!!" Jay shouted. "Let's do that then." Dean nodded.

Me and Tia went to her and Jay's shared room. "Alright so sis, I have the perfect swimsuit for you." Tia started looking threw her swimsuit dresser. She pulls out a green one piece. "You like this?" She holds it up with a smile. I quickly nod my head and take it from her hand. "I'm putting this on. Green is Dean's favorite color." I say going into her bathroom.

"Ooh you look good Shanice." she compliments me. "My ass is gonna be almost fully exposed at this pool party." I giggle and put some shorts on over it. "Boo its okay Dean is gonna love it. I see the way he looks at you all the time ya know." she rolls her eyes and goes to the restroom to change.

"Now how about you go downstairs with the boys. I'll be down in a few." she shoos me off closing the door to the restroom. "Okie dokie." I shrug and leave the room.

I make my way down the stairs. Jay and Dean both turned their head to look at me. "Staring hard huh?" I lifted an eyebrow. "Huh?" Dean shook his head. I laughed at his reaction and so did Jay. "Dude you were staring." Jay says and laughs. "N-no I wasn't." he blushed.

"Mhm whatever fam" Jay nodded. "Anyway have you guys called anyone yet?" I spun around in the stul. "Yes I called the boys" Jay says. "I called up my idiots" him and jay giggle.

"Alright, y'all Im back!" Tia enters the room. "Ooh look at you." Jay licks his lips. "It's cute huh?" She smiled. "Hell yeah." he chuckles and kisses her. "Save that for the bedroom." I made a disgusted expression.

"I'm gonna go call some friends" Tia says grabbing her phone. "I texted Ashanti about 10 minutes ago she sh-" I was interrupted by a knock at the door. I went to answer it and about 1000 guys were at the door! Nah just kidding maybe 10 were. "Uhhhhh" I felt dumb for doing that in front of the attractive men especially cause I recognize who the are.

"Well, are you gonna let us in or" Millic asked. "Right, right, sorry" i said tucking my hair behind my ear and stepping out of the way.

A/N: thanks for reading another shitty chapter loves 💜💜