Part 27

**2 months later**

~Shanice's P.O.V~

It's been a while since the incident with the police and shit. We ended up getting away with it and by that i mean they let us slide because they noticed Dean and Minsik. See what a lot of money can do man. sheesh!

Me and Dean have been doing great! Every couple argues everyone knows that. I'm happy i just want the attention i feel like every girlfriend deserves but he is always so busy. I guess that doesn't matter but anyway. Me and my bestfriend are starting our own clothing line and we might even start a YouTube channel together oh~

Tonight me, my sister, and Ashanti are supposed to be going out to this pregnant yoga shit thing and i really didn't wanna go cause uh...duh. I'm not pregnant dafuq.

"Hey bestfran me and you should record a short vlog today!" Ashanti said plopping down on my bed. "Yeah we should and, also include the pregnant yoga shit in it" I said laughing a bit. "Lit and look what i found on instagram today" Ashanti gave me her phone.

I bursted into laughter after reading the post and so did Ashanti. "She bold bold, i see" I shook my head. "Hell yeah, and it's a good way to catch someone red handed. "Yeah it is huh? Dean better not ever try something i'mma chop his dick off" I joked and she snickered.

"I doubt it." She smiled. "Can i tell you something Shanti?" i asked her while rolling around in my bed. "Sure what's up?" She layed down on her side paying full attention to me. "Okay so.. Me and Dean are good, and i'm happy. He goes to the studio, sometimes i go with him and other times i don't but he's constantly working which i understand ya know but it's like after the fact. He is so irritated and stressed out about this whole album thing he doens't have enough time to even talk to me and most of the days he shoos me away and this has been going on for 2 weeks now and i even notice that he drinks more often and what if one day he comes back home drunk as shit and ends up hurting me or himself cause he holds in his emotions and i try and comfort him. But i just don't want him to end up doing something stupid" I said fiddling with my phone case.

Ashanti looks at me and nods her head. "Well he is an artist so it does get like that sometimes and i'm glad you understand why he could be acting this way but i feel like you should sit down and talk to him and you both get a better understanding on both sides, ya know?" she says sitting up and looking me in my eyes.

I looked down into my lap and chuckled.

"What if he just simply isn't into me anymore or just needs space from me?" I asked her and she frowned at me. "Don't say that I'm pretty sure he loves you babygirl, it's just stress from all the song writing and recording and like i said every celebrity goes through it. Dean is such a loving and affectionate person he is like the sweetest person you would ever meet and so many people who has meet him and worked with him has said it and especially you, Dean does so much to make you happy. He loves you Shanice don't ever think he doesn't cause i have so much proof that he does." Ashanti said giving me a warm hug and i felt tears run down my face.

I loved her so much, what would i do without her. "But it just doesn't feel like that" I cried in her arms. "Well you need to talk to him about it baby cause i hate seeing my bestfriend like this it hurts me to see such a beautiful Girl like you cry and hurt. But i promise you with everything i love, He loves you so so so so much" She reassured me while rubbing my back.

The only thing i could do was nod in response. "Now let's dry these tears and get ready to go to this damn yoga place cause this whole time yo damn sister been blowing up my phone i felt it vibrating the whole time." She rolled her eyes and grabbed her phone. I giggled and got off the bed and went to go put on some yoga tights and a sports bra.

"Aye Shanice can you go and get my bag out of your living room please?" Ashanti asked while laying sloppily on my bed. "Yes and thanks for spreading across my bed" I giggled before going to go and grab her bag.

**at Tia and Jay's house**

Me and Ashanti got out of the car and i took out my keys unlocking her door. "Hey Tia!" I cheered before hugging her ad she cheered hugging me back and Ashanti. "Does your knee feel better?" I asked her. "Yes it does just a little bit" She curved her lip and nodded her head.

I sat on the couch Ashanti walked to the back room. "Where Jay ugly ass at?" I asked her and she sighed. "What's wrong guh?" I asked her and she shook her head. "Nothing i just.....i don't know but i feel like Jay is cheating on me." She said and my eyes shot open.

I knew it. I knew the vibe in this house was off from the moment i walked in here i knew it and i knew for months now. I knew he was doing some sneaky shit and also anytime my sister has a gut feeling about anything she is right most of the time and i just knew Jay was up to something.

especially after that one time he came onto me when he was drunk.....

A/N: Thank you guys so much for reading this chapter i love you all so much and please vote and comment. Take care of yourself and i love you all!!!!!! Thanks for supporting me!!!

Also this book is coming to an end in a few more chapters!!! Stay tuned please and thank you!!!💜💜💜