Part 8

*next morning*

I woke up with a heavy weight on my chest. I look down and seen Dean's head on my chest while and his hands wrapped around my waist. It was cute, honestly. I had to go pee tho...

Suddenly I felt him move causing more pressure on my bladder. "Dean, get up real quick." I whispered. "What?" He groaned. His voice was all raspy and his hair was messy... He's so cute I can't.

"I just have to pee." I say getting up and making a quick move to the restroom. "I left have an extra tooth brush in the drawer." He says from the other side of the bathroom door. "Thank you!!" I shouted softly... Shanice, Just pee who cares if he hears you, we're human I told myself before peeing loud as heck.

He is too sweet for me lord Jesus. Why am I the lucky girl? I have so many questions. Whatever, I am just more than grateful to just talk to him like wtf. He is such an angel. I remember an interview where he said he wouldn't date a fan... lying ass.

***

I stayed at Dean's place all day. I don't think I'm going back home like new home me please I love it here. Besides that I had a lot of fun with him today, he wants me to go to the studio where all the magic happens. I can't wait.

I look over at Dean and see him driving with one hand, little bastard. He looked like a dad, my future kids father, like dude! Baby me please 🥰 no jkjk lol.

"I feel you staring pretty hard ya know"He chuckled taking his eyes off the road for a split second. "O-oh sorry" I nervously giggle. "Don't stutter. It makes you seem guilty." he smiled. Cute Hyuk is the best Hyuk! I could feel myself blush, goodness.

"Wait guilty of what?" I asked looking at him. "Just listen to the music" he says and turns on love. My favorite fucking song. The whole time it played I could only think about Dean and I. I could only imagine how life could be if he was in it for life, but that didn't stop me from singing the song.

***
We arrived to the studio and right away he went into the booth as I sat in the chair. He tapped the window and pointed at a button and I pointed at the button and lifted an eyebrow. He nodded his head. I pressed it and some music started playing. The beat was so catchy I start bopping my head.

"Knock knock." suddenly i heard as the door opened. I turned my chair around only to find out it was Dabin. Dabin looked at me and opened his arms wide. "Dabin!!!" I embraced him tightly as he giggled and ruffled my hair. "Well someone is happy to see me" he smirks and hugs me again this time turning to a choke hole. "I told you I was gonna get you next time." He laughed.

"Okay Dabin, let go! You're messing up my fro you dirty dog!" I attempted to bite his arm. "Oh no! No ma'am." He stopped immediately. "That's why you have oil on your shirt." I teased and grabbed my mirror fixing my edges and hair.

"Are y'all finished yet?" I hear Dean slightly giggle and then his face got a little serious as he looked over to Dabin. "Oh, Sorry man" he put his hands in his pockets. Dean just nodded and I could since jealousy... cute. "We can start recording now." Dabin says taking a seat in the roller chair.

"I went over to his leather couch and sat down admiring my boys.

***

While Dabin and Dean were working, I was on my phone texting my best friend, Me and the guys had fun today, It was such a vibe and Dean ordered us pizza. He bought us food and drinks and we all had some very interesting conversations about random ass shit, we even had a few crackhead moments.

I hope i have fun like this with him more but i know he works a lot. I enjoyed my time here honestly and would love to be able to just hang with The Kwon Hyuk, The Deantrbl.

A/N: Thanks for reading another one of my shitty chapters 💜💜💜