Part 31

"You're an emotional bitch" Shanti said rolling her eyes. "He is gonna be back in a couple of weeks." Shanti said shoving Shanice off the bed. "NO i don't wanna get out of bed" Shanice whined like a baby. "Bitch, i'm gone kick yo ass if you don't get the fuck up" Ashanti ran over to the other side of the bed and pulled the covers from underneath Shanice.

"Come on let's go out tonight!" Ashanti threw the covers in the corner knowing down some things. "Oops, sorry" Ashanti grinned and Shanice groaned getting off of the floor. "Why do you have so much energy when Minsik is gone and shit?" Shanice complained to Ashanti.

Ashanti squinted her eyes at Shanice and rolled them crossing her arms. "Because i know he will be back home and i don't cry every second of the day the fuck" Ashanti said in a 'duh' type of tone. "So you do cry?" She asked.

Ashanti sighed and closed her eyes counting to ten and opening them again. "No, I always call him and Face-time him just like you and Dean. So there is no reason to fucking cry." Ashanti said yet again in her 'Duh' tone. "You're being so fucking rude about it" Shanice pouts. "Bitch, i forgot you're pregnant too so you gone be all moody and shit, ugh!" Ashanti pushed Shanice out of her way.

Shanice rolled her eyes and walked to her closet. "I can't drink so i need to know where we're going and what I'm gonna drink" She said looking through her close. "You can drink wine coolers, juice, and water" Ashanti said. "Fine, i guess a wine cooler would do." Shanice sighed and threw on a purple hoodie with blue jeans and some ugs.

"Thank you now let's go" Ashanti pulled on Shanice to go.

***

"I miss you a lot" -Shanice

"I miss you too" -Dean

"I can't wait until you come home and stay! hehe" -Shanice

"Yes! Me too i can't wait either babe, we're gonna spend a lot of time together and we're gonna have so much fun i have it all planned!" -Dean

"I swear this is one of the biggest reasons i love you! But then again it'll be summer and I'm not gonna be able to wear a bikini, hahahaha" -Shanice

"Oh shit you're write about that, we you can still swim haha" -Dean

"Hey don't tease me okay, and i'm pretty sure with me being pregnant I'm still a better swimmer than you'll ever be! loser! hehe" -Shanice

"So is it a bet?" -Dean

"It's a bet." -Shanice

"Alright, we'll see when i get home little one" -Dean

"Uhh, first of all i'm not little. Second of all since you called me that the winner gets whatever they want for a solid week, ha" Shanice

"Well damn, no i know i gotta try my hardest, hehe" -Dean

"Hell yeah! and you better bring a lot of bread with you, cause if i when i'm gonna want a lot of foods ya heard?" -Shanice

"Fine babe, hehe, but i gotta go cause i have to get to the studio okay?" Dean

"Ugh, fine!" -Shanice

"I love you~" -Dean

"I love you too fool~" -Shanice

A/N: Thanks for reading this chapter my loves, stay tuned for 2 more chapters! This book is coming to an end and I'm making a second one It will be published in a couple months or so! Thanks for actually ig enjoying it? IDK but i appreciate you all even if you don't vote or comment i still appreciate that some of you read it and enjoy it.

The next book has A LOT of drama *winks and shuts out the light*

I love you all so much!!!! Bye!!!💜💜💜