Part 22

*at moms house*

"okay okay everything is set now we just wait for the rest to get here. Have you called Dean?" my mom asked happily. "He texted me and said he was on his way" i looked down at my phone turning it on to find thousands of texted from everyone.

my mom giggled a little. "you're famous i see" she joked. "not yet mom" i winked. "wait so are you gonna sign with someone? If so sign with Dean he has such a beautiful voice" my mom touched her heart.

I laughed a bit. "Mom, it was a joke" she pouted. "It shouldn't be. You have such a beautiful voice, you need to let it be heard by others" mom said with a serious expression. "I don't know ma. But it has crossed my mind, the many times i try i just get scared and start doubting myself." i fiddled with my fingers.

"well, honey you have to get out of your shell and throw your fear away and just sing. You have it in you, and i believe in you" mom gave me a warm smile. "Well i can get you started. How come you didn't tell me earlier babe" i heard a familiar voice come from behind me.

shit mom

My mom smiled wider and started clapping her hands. "yes she can sing so well" my mom hugging Dean tightly. "well starting tomorrow you're going to my studio" he smirked and crossed his arms. "Ugh! mom" i complained while she walked away smiling.

I slowly turned to Dean, my face was as red as a tomato. I was so embarrassed. "H-hi Dean" i awkwardly smiled. "Hi Shanice" he smiled. FUCK U. "how was your day?" i asked still awkwardly smiling. "I don't know it was alright until i heard this news. It made my day" shit why is he like this.

"look, I am scared to sing" i said with a straight face. Dean paused for a second and then cracked a smile before bursting into laughter. "I hate you, Don't talk to me" i pouted and walked away from him. "Babe, come back okay i'm sorry" he laughed even more.

~Tia's P.O.V~

as me and Jay get close to my moms door we hear historical laughing and it sounded like choking so we knew who it was coming from. We lightly knocked on the door and we heard fast footsteps and the door swung open.

It was mom, She had the biggest and cutest smile on her face. "Hey my baby!" she hugged me and Jay tightly. "I've been waiting on you for so long. "Hey ma nice to see you again." i hugged her back and stepped in "Hey ma, how you been?" Jay asked giving her a big hug

"Oh i've been great! I'm so happy you and Tia still are together" She smiled big. While them two talked i went into the kitchen. "Hey Shanice and Dean!" i gave Shanice a huge hug and a kiss on her cheek. I love my baby sister. "ugh! what's with you and mom kissing me like I'm still a baby?" she laughed rubbing it off. "I don't know, i just love you so much.

I walk up to Dean and give him a hug and he hugged me back. I'm not a hoe but if i wasn't with Jay i would definitely hop on Dean's dick. Just saying. "What were you laughing about hen we walked in?" i asked him. He looked to his side to face Shanice and she pouted looking away.

"Oh no! are you teasing her again?" i asked and he started laughing again. "It's not funny omg" she whined and hit the back of his head. "Ow, that hurt" me and Shanice laughed while he rubbed the back of his neck. "She doesn't wanna go in the studio with me" he chuckled.

"you should definitely want to you have a gift silly shit" i hit her shoulder. "fine, i'll go but i'm scared." she looked down. Ilifted her head up with my hand. "Don't be you're gonna be singing with the man you love the most and plus he is one of the most talented people i know" i kissed her forehead.

It made her smile. "Plus as singers if you mess up don't think i'll laugh at you cause i mess up alot" He crossed his arms. "You better not" She smacked his chest and they looked at each other and did a cute laugh. They are goals man i ship. "But i have to mention, sis you look great but you look pale like" she said feeling my forehead.

"N-no i'm fine, perfectly fine like totally fine." i said with a nervous laugh. Gosh i'm so bad at his cause Shanice gave me that look. "No you're not dumbass, i am assuming what the problem is" she sipped on her juice. "oh shit you and Jay been getting freaky" Dean said lifting an eyebrow.

"Oh well me and that lil ninja is on my bad list right now we do not get along right now" i said rolling my eyes making them two laugh.

**time skip to every one eating at the dinner table**

"Okay guys i bought some liquor today for you guys to try it's a bit strong but we're all grown ups here!" my mom aid smiling. "I'll go get it" my dad went to the back room and came back with 2 big bottles of liquor. "Sweet" minsik took one of the bottles and started pouring it in his cup.

Everyone except for me had a glass of liquor. "Ma, did you not bring wine" now honey you know i have my wine personally for me" she said with a giggle. And then everyone's attention was on me. "Why don't you want liquor? You usually would drink it" Shanice smirked.

i wanted to slap it off her face. "Uh....I'm sick hehe" i felt like i was sweating. "Well she has been hiding something from me for awhile" Jay spoke and sucked on his teeth. "Yeah i have" and everyone gasped. "But it's not what you guys think it is. It really isn't" i quickly spoke before anybody could assume.

"If it isn't that then what is it?" my Dad asked with a firm tone. I took a deep breath and looked up at everyone looking at me. "I'm pregnant" I spoke. "Oh my goodness I'm a grandmother!" my mom hopped out of her seat and my dad smiled and started chuckling. "yes we're finally gonna have a grand child.

"I'm sorry what?" Jay choked and everyone laughed. "You're gonna be a father dude" Dean patted his back and smiled. "I'm so happy for you man" Minsik said with a smile.

"This is the best day yet guys lets take a group photo" mom said before running off to get her camera. We all got in a pose. "Say cheese!" she shouted. "Cheese!"

A/N: Love you guys so much for reading this crappy chapter and also I appreciate everything from you guys. Thank you for reading my book and for enjoying it. at first i was so insecure and i thought only a few people would read it, but i'm so thankful that people are actually interested in this one thank you so much for being a of the reasons i never gave up i love you all to peices though i only kno a few of you who read it XD hehe love you guys you know ho you are! Thank you for your support and love!! Love you all! And HAPPY NEW YEAR I HOPE YOU HAVE A GREAT ONE!