Part 4

"Jay! Tia!" i yell from their living room. "what do you want little sis?" jay walked in there with a white unbuttoned.. button down shirt. I quickly looked away and turned my head back to my phone. "i need you guys opinion on something" i said getting up. "so Ashanti went shopping a couple of days ago and got a lot of new clothes for me and her so we picked out something we're going to be wearing to the concert and i have this dress" i say turning my phone over to show them the dress. "Yes ma'am , I like this outfit sis." Tia smiled.

I roll my eyes and laugh and jay gives her a death stare "Anyway, there is another one in the color gray." i say showing them the other one. "Dang, i think i might like the gray one better." she says biting on her bottom lip while rubbing her chin. "Speaking of gray." jay frowned. "what did i do?" i asked confused asl. "I'm upset with you. you little horny bastard." my sister crossed her arms. "You know what you did." Jay says and tilts his head. I then thought back to yesterday. "I thought you weren't doing things like that." Tia slapped my arm. "Don't hit me and I never said that." I rubbed my arm. "I will get him." Jay grits his teeth. "No strings attached." I bluntly say while smiling and Jay and Tia stood there with wide eyed. "Close your mouths before somebody come put they dick in it, on the yard." i said in a burst of laughter. "Bitch." Tia laughed. "We quoting Kevin Hart now?" Jay laughs

"well we all know that last part can be true sometimes" i shrug. "Bruh! this girl." Jay chuckles "Me sure you're bi." my sister pursed her lips "Yeppers." Jay laughs "ofc guys I've always been bi tho." Tia then throws a pillow at me "that's enough Shanice" she rolled her eyes while i just laughed.

***

later on that day i went to the grocery store to get groceries and other things for my home and when i finished shopping i went home and put everything away and cleaned up. "Alright, everything looks nice." Suddenly my phone starts ringing "hello?" i answered. "Shanice, hurry up and come to my house" she say loudly "hold on, let me grab my stuff and I'll be there later." I say gathering my things. "Alright, see ya in a bit." she hangs up.

Once I arrive, I grabbed her extra key from the plant and go in. "hey boo! Are you ready for tomorrow?!" she asked, voice full of excitement. "Duhh, I get to see my hubby." i jumped up and down happily. "we have such a day planned tomorrow so we need to get our selves organized." she says and runs to her big room. "alright so, did you find out which one you're gonna wear?" she asks getting her red two piece outfit out. "bitch i don't even know if i wanna wear the dresses anymore i think i'm gonna wear this red fit" i say pulling it out of my bag. "Oop, child I like that one better!" She smiled widely. "we're gonna look so good tomorrow." she hipped up.

me and her fool around some more and crack jokes while getting all of our stuff together. "ight girl i'm done. you got everything?" she say grabbing her phone. "yes i'm all good" i walk to the door. "alright lets get to the hotel already."

we walk out of the door and loaded the car with our stuff and headed out to the hotel 2 hours away. we were jamming in the car and getting lit so i'm pretty sure the car was swerving from left to right but we didn't care we were too lit and careless in the moment.

***

we just arrived to the hotel and we set everything down and just cooled off from being hyped up in the car. "bestfriend i'm finna lay it down" i say falling on the bed. "me too, i'm tired as shit" i plugged up my phone and got dressed into something comfortable.
Nighty night.

A/N: THANK YOU AND I LOVE YOU GUYS