Part 2

me and Ashanti got finished trying on all of the billion clothes she bought and we finally picked out the ones we were gonna wear to my baby daddy's concert. "girl you look good in that dress" she say giving my ass a little smack. "girl thank you and so do you" i gave her ass a smack too.

"omg i can't believe i'm gonna be seeing the man of my dreams and over all, the man i think about all the time" i say taking my outfit off and throwing myself on my bed. "girl i get to see sik-k and i swear he better try and swoop this up cause ya girl thirsty." she say taking some pictures of herself in my mirror and sticking her tongue out. i roll my eyes and put my sweat pants and sweater back on.

"and i have backstage passes so get ready to see him up close" she put her regular clothes back on. "wait bitch what?! backstage?! you playing! stop playing with me!" i was freaking out and shit but for some reason i just don't believe her but at the same time i DO CAUSE I GET TO SEE MY CHILDS FATHER. or my imaginary child's father.

"Nope, they are right here"she pulls them out her pocket. "OMG i hate, and love you at the same time" i hug her tightly "wait how did you get these anyway?" i asked her  "So remember yo birthday was last week and i said that i had two presents but never gave you the second one because i said i was saving up to get you the other one?" she says smirking "omg bitch you are the shit. i'm now the happiest women on earth right now" i say skipping to the kitchen. "me too but we need to see what we're eating cause i'm starving so whats up for tonight?" she say crossing her arms and leaning on my counter. "how about we watch some netflix and order some pizza, Chinese food, and wings?" i say closing my fridge. "shit hell yeah bitch lets get it"

Ashanti changed into some of my comfortable clothes and we got a some covers and pillows, ordered all the foods, watched movies all night, we stayed up until 4 in the morning on Instgram and Snapchat just posting silly pictures and videos of each other. I love spending time with her

***

it is about 10 am and i wake up to my phone blowing up with text messages from my sister, jay and my friend amber.

Amber- answer your phone idiot

JayPabo- hey waffle head come to me and your sisters place

TiaMia- don't come over i'm mad at you

i rolled my eyes and got off from the couch and went to my room to take a shower and get ready for the day. "what am i gonna wear?" i think to myself and finally picking out an outfit.

"ugh! might as well" before i walked out i tell ashanti to lock the door before she leaves and i head to jay and tia's house and when i arrive before i got to the door i heard them two arguing.

I knock on door after 10 second of listening and it got almost as quiet as a mouse. For once "come in shanice" i hear jay yell from the inside i open the door. As soon as i entered they acted as if nothing was going on and just death staring each other.

"We need to talk" jay said walking to me "yeah" my sister said sitting on the couch "about?" i ask as jay pulls me to sit on the couch. "so whats the deal with going to Dean's concert huh? whats so bad about mine?" he asked and i can feel a since of jealousy in that question. "uh jay i have never went to one of my husbands concerts and i've been to many of yours" i say defending myself. "yeah like 5" he says holding up 5 fingers and made me laugh. "don't you think that's a lot?" i flick his forehead "yeah but still i'm your best friend you're supposed to go to all of them" he says pouting while rubbing his forehead.

"look i'll go to the next one you have okay jay" i say in a baby voice making fun of him. Before my sister got in a relationship with jay he was my dream guy, my everything and lord is he beautiful, i still have feelings for him but i'm happy for him and my sister cause they are perfect for each other and they are happy. Which makes my head hurts cause of them coming to me for EVERYTHING

"now its my turn to talk" my sister got up and crossed her arms "why the hell you ain't taking me?" she ask rolling her neck and eyes. "first off how do you guys know about this and second of all i didn't even buy the tickets i was surprised with them" squealing. "we know cause Ashanti posted the backstage passes and tickets on Instagram" she rolled her eyes and sat back down on the couch. "yeah and that's another reason why i was upset" jay says death starring my sister. "Jay, i can't like his music?" she asked defending herself . "no! cause i'm friends with dean and i know y'all love him too that's why anytime i go out with the boys i don't name who i was going cause i know the minute i say Dean you and Shanice would wanna go" he snaps back. "so you mean this whole time i could've been seeing the man of my dreams and didn't even know it?" i ask him slightly mad. "yeah duh you should've known that cause i'm one of the biggest singers just like Dean." he says with a cocky smirk and lip bite. "i hate you" i squint my eyes at him "and i love you too lil sis" he hits me on the head and grabs his shirt putting it on. "ugh! jay i can't stan you boi" she say walking off to the kitchen. "baby you know that's not the right word to call me right" he says seductively "well can i atleast leave first god damn you nasty freaky dogs" i say heading to the door.

as i turn the nob someone on the other side pushed it in and greeted themselves loudly. "aye, wassup jay!" i look up and its Gray walking in with his hands up and with a big smile on his face. "aye wassup bro!" jay walks to gray and they both give each other a big brotherly hug. "how you been?" jay ask him pulling away. "man i'm good i had a lot of fun" he say doing the little handshake they do "well sit down and tell me all about it homie" they head off to the couch and my sister walks to her and jay's shared room. "well damn! thanks for helping me out guys" i say sarcastically while getting off the floor and dusting off my ass. "damn! girl you thicker than when i left" gray says coming over to hug me but i quickly push him away. "bitch hell nah you didn't even help me up." he stood there with a frown. "girl if you dont give a hug" he say grabbing me and hugging me tightly. "woo looky here" he says and grabs my ass with both of his hands. i pushed him and slapped him. "don't do that again gray unless you want to be six feet under my nigga" i say looking up at him and then walking back to go sit on the couch. "i mean its worth it" he shrugs and sits on the couch again.

my sister comes back out and for the rest of the time we all sat and talked and cracked jokes with each other and it was fun having gray back after his trip to Europe.

A/N: THANKS ALL ARMY AND REBELS I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH EVEN IF YOU AREN'T ARMY OR REBEL I STILL APPRECIATE YOU SO MUCH