part 13

*next morning*

I woke up in Dean's empty bed. "Am I here alone?" I rolled my eyes and satup. "He, maybe went to the studio" i spoke before getting up and falling. "ahh shit" I felt a sharp pain in my thighs. "got damn it!" I groaned proceeding to walk to the restroom.

after using the restroom, I slowly walked down the stairs. as I reached the last step I struggled trying to walk into the living-room feeling my foot get tingled into a cord and ended up busting my ass. "Fuck!" I shouted. "ouch ouch ouch" i say while limping to the kitchen. i found a note on the refrigerator.

Good Morning Beautiful

sorry i left you there alone i had to hurry and make it to the studio for an important meeting with the guys. other than that i made you some breakfast and your best friend called my phone i don't know how she got my number anyway she should be there with you in a little so yeah. bye love !

I miss him already. "wait, why didn't she just call my phone?" i asked myself lifting an eyebrow in confusion cause like wouldn't it make more since if she would've just called me...?

Suddenly i hear a loud knock at the door. I went to answer the door and before i could even reach for the handle i thumped my toe on Dean's sofa. "Damn it! why!" I hissed holding back my scream. "uhh...Shanice are you okay?" Shanti laughs. "yes" I groan, standing up to open the door. "Hey boo!" she hugged me tightly. "so....did you and Dean have fun here alone?" She asked.

I rolled my eyes and smiled. "Yes ma'am" she smiled widely wiggling her eyebrows. "How did it feel?" she asked nudging my elbow. "I can't even explain it. It just felt so good!" I smiled causing her to laugh. "Woo chile, like that!" she fanned herself.

"Hey what about you and lucky guy?" i asked her. Suddenly her face went red. "ooh boo tell me wassup" i nudged her shoulder. "We talked all night and even fell asleep on the phone together." she said squealing at the last part. "aww my baby finally found her somebody." i teased while squeezing her cheeks. "No! i didn't" she removed my hands and started blushing again.

"You're lying!" I mushed her "I'm not! I just have interest in him." she said looking down and fiddling with her fingers. "aww you're scared he's like y-" she looked up and cut me off. "Don't you dare say it!" i removed her hand. "okay, okay i won't say that..but i can tell." i kissed her forehead. "Anyway...me and you need to do something fun! lets plan our day out i already know so go get dress in this." she says pulling some clothes out of her bag. "ugh! okay fine i guess i wont be a lazy bum today."

I reached his bathroom and closed the door behind me. "ooh this is too cute i wonder what she has planned for today." i say putting on my outfit and looking in the mirror. After I get dressed I walk down the stairs into the living room. "oh okay boo i knew it would look good on you that's why i grabbed it." she say fixing my hair up a bit.

I smiled and then remembered to text Dean. "oh shit where is my phone?" Ashanti then pulls it out of her pocket and hand it to me. "why did you have my pone?" i asked confused as hell. "i was texting Dean" she smiled. "so why didn't you just text him off of your own phone?" I asked her. "welp just check the messages" she said laughing. I quickly go to my messages.

i tuned around and tackled her on the couch. "Bitch why did you send him that?!" i wrapped my hand around her neck. "It's not like he didn't just see you naked like last night." She giggled. "i know but just because i take nude pictures does not mean i have to share them. You're lucky I don't squeeze bitch." i say letting go of her neck. She dramatically holds her throat and breathe heavy. "Woo you could've killed me girl." she laughs.

I clicked on his number and waited, after about 3 rings he picked up the phone. "What?" his attitude was louder than him. "Okay so uhm let me start off with saying I'm sorry for the picture b-" he cut me off. "Yeah and i was in a meeting. Are you serious?" he snapped. "First off you're going to let me talk. It wasn't me that sent them. Ashanti has my phone, so I'm sorry" i apologized.

"Alright babe, well I have to go I'll talk to you later okay?" He Reassured. "Okay by baby." I smiled and hung up. "Ready to start our day?" Ashanti asks grabbing her keys and purse. "Yeah, let me just grab my things.

A/N: sorry this chapter is so crappy I've been busy lately and shit with school and everything else going on in my life but i promise next week while i'm on break i will update everyday and i also have a new story for you guys or at least for the few that read my shitty ass stories.

but anyway love you guys