part 10

~Dean's P.O.V~

"Aye, wassup my brother!" Zico said loudly, dapping me up. "wassup" I laughed.

"Bruh is she the only girl?!" Peno asked. "she's mine your eyes stay here." i say snapping my fingers in his face.

Jay, Zico, Peno, Millic, Crush, Gray, Loco, Sik-k, dominic, Kyung. Too many guys in here. I quickly pull her out of the room and into another room. "Uh Dean what the hell?" I closed the door as she gave me a concerned look. "Okay so, let's talk." I smile at her. "Okay what is it?" She asked and sat in a chair.

I cleared my throat and bit my lip. "Don't be too friendly, especially around the guys downstairs." I say looking down, she starts laughing. "I'm sorry, what's funny?" I asked offended. "Hyuk, trust me I won't let anything happen, alright." she gigles. That smile could save lives, I'm telling you man.

I rubbed my chin and got an idea. "Shanice, put on some shorts at least?" I asked her poking my lip out. "No. the fuck." she blinked. "Yes, now." I demanded. She rolled her eyes and followed my demand anyway. She went into the closet and was lucky enough to find some shorts. "Are you happy now?" she slid them on. "Yes very, you still look good bae don't worry." She smiled and skipped off.

As i walked out my eyes went wide. I saw a bunch of guys and girls, that fast and it was not even 30 seconds since i talked to Shanice. I heard a squeal come from a short girl, then I saw her cling onto Shanice. I think it's the girl that was with her a couple of weeks ago at my concert. "Hey Ashanti!" Shanice shouted. "Hey boo, The rooms are that way." she pointed towards the room we just left out of. "We aren't doing that." she says... The day dream I had just now says other wise...

"Dean, I'm gonna split alright? I'm gonna go find the guys." I say as she pouts and let go of my hand. "I'll be with Ashanti." she says, as they walk off. I walk out the pool area and saw Tia in the pool with 3 other girls.

"Hey Tia, where is Jay?" I asked. She pointed,and I nodded heading over to them. "Guys!" I yell. "Come and chill." Jay said patting the seat next to him.

"Dean, how is the album going so far?" Dabin asked him taking a sip of his beer. "It's stressful, but I'm alright." I respond blowing my hair out of My face.

I the look back at the boys and their eye are wide looking right behind me so i turned around out of curiosity.... she is very familiar.

I shake my head and look away to the boys. "Uh give me a beer or something" Dabin laughs. "Dude, we saw you staring" Jay shook his head and got up to grab a beer for Dean.

~Tia's P.O.V~

I was talking with my friends until a really sexy girl caught my eye. She seemed to be walking over to the pool, then I caught the boys looking at her ass, especially Dean and Jay. I felt my blood start to boil. I thought to myself.

I got that nigga tonight just he wait.

I turn around and continued my conversation with my friends. "Tia, what's up with you girl?" One of my friends asked. "Uh oh nothing girl just a-" she cut me off. "Dont lie. You look mad. Why?" She raised an eyebrow. "Trust me its nothing ight just forget about it" I shrugged. suddenly I had to use the restroom so I walked out and stopped when I got close to the door over hearing a familiar voice.

Guy: woah, what are you doing?
Girl: Oh babe you really don't remember?

Me being the nosy bitch I am looked over the bush and seen Dean and this same girl I seen walking to the pool standing in front of him. "That was quick as hell what the fuck." I whisper before going into the house to use the restroom. "Let me text her." I pulled out my phone to contact my sister.

~Dean P.O.V~

"Uhm babe? Excuse you?" I say removing her hand. "Its me, nessa" she giggles. "No way, you're kidding?" I say with wide eyes. "Yes, your ex!" She says and hugged me. I hugged her back but in a friendly way, nothing serious.

"Dean! What the fuck are you doing?!" Shanice stomped over to us, and slapped me i stumbled back and held onto my cheek. Damn that girl has heavy hands.

"Who is she?" Nessa pointed at Shanice and looked her up and down. "Bitch, I'm his girlfriend. Now who the hell are you?" Shanice poked Nessa's forehead. Nessa closed her eyes and started chuckling.

"Am i talking to a wall or something?" Shanice put her hand on her hip. "Babe, this is my ex Nessa. Nessa this is my girlfriend, Shanice" I stupidly introduce them. "Mhm Dean, why the fuck were you hugging on her?" Shanice asks with a serious face.

I roll my eyes and look at her again. "it was a friendly hug okay?" I hug Shanice and suddenly hear her giggle. "Oh... I'm Sorry. I over reacted." she smiled "its okay, I get why you were all heated up." I laughed and whispered in her ear. "Please don't slap me like that again." I demanded.

"okay" she blushed. "I'm serious." I pecked her lips. "But anyways, Nessa this is my girlfriend and it's nice to see you again. I knew I knew you cause we notice you walk in and I was like she looks familiar." I rubbed my chin. Deep down inside I'm trying to keep it together cause she really fucked up.

"It was nice to see you again." The quickly walked off. I hate her forever and I knew what her intentions were before Shanice slapped me.... fuck her..

~Shanice's P.O.V~

I snap out of it with a sound of a snap coming from Ashanti. "Ugh!" I look up to see the Nessa walk away. "hella jealous" Ashanti starts laughing. "Deanster weanster~" I sing and kiss his cheek. "Y'all cute I guess." Ashanti rolled her eyes.

A/N: here is another shitty chapter. Damn I'm losing u guys. But yeah I know why look at my fucking writing😂😂. Love you guys💜

And also big shout out to my daughter bangtanstrash_ show her some love please and thank you💜❤