Part 29

"Aye dean! You're on man" His manager shouted to him. "Alright i'm coming" Dean says as he puts in his ear piece, grabs his mic and takes a sip of his water. "Let's go!" Deans friend yelled hyping him up.

He went out on stage lit as always and the crowed going crazy. "Hey ya'll ! How you 'doing tonight?!" He asked the crowed and they responded with screaming. "first off, thanks for coming to my show. Damn, i love you guys so much!" He said with a huge smile on his face.

"LA ya'll ready to turn up!" He screamed and the crowed screamed back "Let's get it!" The music starts to play and dean starts to sing. Everything is going well and Dean always get hyped with his fans and with his friends on stage with him.

***

"Good job man!" His friends and everyone cheered him on. "Thank you he chuckled and drink his water. "What we doing nigga?" Dean's friend asked him sitting down on the couch. "I don't know, maybe we can go out for some drinks and something to eat?" Dean shrugged

"Hmm, or....get some bitches!" Tony said and the rest of the guys cheered. "Yeah, you guys have fun with that" Dean smiled and pointed at them. "Hey dude you have to come too, we all getting lit together. "No, i don't because if i get to drunk and you guys know how i am when i'm drunk, plus you wouldn't even stop me from sleeping with another woman if it does happen." Dean said sitting down on the couch.

His friends rolled there eyes. "Sometimes in a relationship you have to fuck up" Trey said patting Dean on his shoulders. Dean's blood started to boil. "No dean is in a great relationship" His friends said and the rest agreed. "I was just sayi-" Dean cut him off "No i'm gonna tell you this okay, I am not your friend and i never was okay? You are the only one that doesn't even respect me or my women and i don't have time for it, and no in a relationship only dumb asses fuck up and do shit on purpose but i would never intentionally hurt Shanice and i love her too much for that Trey. Plus you've never been in a relationship all you do is sleep with every bitch you come across." Dean snapped and walked out.

Babygirl - Deanster!~

Deanster - Hey baby i was just about to text you!

Babygirl - I miss you so much! When can i see you again?!!

Deanster - I'm actually in LA right now ma

Babygirl - OMG and you didn't tell me?! Are you able to come and see me?

Deanster - Yes maybe i can spend the night at the house cause i have a flight that leaves out at 7 in the morning for korea.

Babygirl - I miss my papi chulo 😔 When are you coming home Babe?

Deanster - In like 2 weeks i'll be home for 2 months  and i miss you too babe

Babygirl - Come quickly so i can cuddle with you and make you dinner and make you feel good *wink wonk*

Deanster - I'm onw babe lol love you see you later!! 💚

Babygirl - Love you tooooo  💜

Dean shoved his phone in his pocket and stood up off of the wall. He walked back into the room and the guys all looked at him in concern. "Dean you don't have to go man we respect that ya know?" His friend patted his back. "Thanks man, I'm going to spend the night at my home I'll see ya'll tomorrow" Dean said dapping the guys up except for Trey.

"Ight man" They said as Dean left the room again with his stuff. He exited the building and headed straight to his car. He got in and left to the grocery store to pick some things up. He parked his car in the parking lot and headed in.

He went straight to the candy section. "Shit do they not have it?" He rubbed his chin scanning over everything until he saw it. "There it is" He grabbed a big bag of mixed hershey bars and left the aisle walking straight to the ice cream aisle.

He grabbed her favorite ice cream which is rocky road ice cream. "I guess i'll get her some hot chips too. After Dean got everything he checked out and went to his car. All of a sudden his phone rings and he digs in his pocket and opens it. It was an instagram post saying that @shanicebebe just made a post.

He clicked on it to see what it was that she posted

My baby is coming to see me today but he is leaving for a flight again tomorrow😢 But this picture turned out right ig

2049 likes | 1376 comments

shantibaby_: look at my bestie🥰

romderful: 🗣🌟

jayparkitrightthere: 🌝

woozico0914: hey sister!!!

nice4waht: The glow ✨💫

deantrbl: SKIN?! TAKE IT DOWN NOW

shanicebebe: @deantrbl leave me alone!

@shanicebebe has deleted @deantrbl comment

Dean is a little jealous when it comes to Shanice....... well he's over protective of her. Dean put his phone away in his pocket and drive off to Shanice's home.

When he arrived he walked up to the door and pulled out his key unlocking the door. "Baby!" He called out kicking the door closed and setting the bags down.

He Suddenly hears fast footsteps and squealing. "Hyuk!" Shanice's short ass jumps into his arms and kisses all over his face causing him to fall back on to the couch giggling.

"I missed you so so so so much" Shanice said tears running down her cheeks. "Aww babe, are you crying?" He asked moving her hair out of her face.

She sniffed and nodded "I've been so lonely and scared" she says with a shiver going down her spine. "Babe, are you okay?" He asked concerned in his tone.

She looked down and looked back up. "Yes, let's enjoy ourselves while you're here. Huh?" She smiled sweetly. "Okay babe but I feel like something is wrong" he said with a lifted eyebrow.

A/N: thanks for reading this chapter i love you guys so much stay beautiful and healthy💜💜💜