Chapter 8: An eventful day

Start from the beginning

Blake POV:

I watch Y/n walk off. I must say his mind impresses me, not only did he easily figure out that there is something bothering me, he also figured out that i want to go after the White Fang. The more i think about him the more my heart races. 'Am i falling for him?' i asked myself, i mean he doesnt care that im a faunus, he helped me at the docks, he even helps me now and he doesnt expect something in return. I smiled.

"My Hero." i mumbled as i continued my walk to my dorm.

Y/N POV:

The next day classes started back up. I was sitting in Ports class listening to him telling another story from his youth. Most people would just think that he was just telling something made up, nothing of interest, but for me his stories, although mostly over exaggerated, always had something in them that was important. You just have to break through the thick layer of sugar coat you can find valuable information about the grimm, like in this one. He was talking about how he managed to defeat a King Tajitu by baiting it to make a knot in itself , binding it to a tree, unable to escape, the information of value was that the two heads both think separately making fighting a single King Tajitu technically a fight against 2 grimm, also it sounds like as if the two heads are not aware of the movements of one another without looking at the other head. My thoughts were interrupted by someone poking my back causing a strong pain to shoot through my back. 

"AHHH!" i shouted in pain, everyones eyes were now focused on me. I saw Port looking at me a bit concerned. "My apologize professor, i accidentally leaned back and my back touched the chair." i quickly lied.

Port: "No worries Mr. Jade, it still impresses me that you are able to attend classes after getting injuries like these, if you need you can head to the infirmary."

"No need professor." He nodded and continued with his lecture, i turned around to look at the person that poked me and it was Yang who was looking apologetically.

Yang: "Sorry i forgot your injury." she looked down ashamed and i felt bad for making her sad, so i decided to take a risk that could cause even more pain for me. I patted her head. As my hand touched her head , her head shot up and she looked at me angrily, her eyes turned a crimson red, but the moment she looked at me her eyes turned back to their usual lilac color and her cheeks turned red. I gave her a smile making her blush grow even stronger.

"Dont worry about it. "I stopped patting her. "Is there something you need?" i asked trying to get her mind off of what ever she was currently thinking. Judging from her blush i dont want to know.

Yangs Mind.

He patted me! He touched my hair! Why am i not angry, why cant i be mad at him? Oh my Oum it felt so good and his smile! How can someone be so cute? Shit now im starting to think of him without his shirt! NO BAD YANG! 

OH NO HES HOT! 

Y/N POV:

I saw Yang staring at me and she started drooling and a bit of blood started to come out of her nose. I shook her out of her thoughts.