Chapter 16

"Who's Harry?"
Who's Harry? Who's Harry? Who's Harry? Sam's voice echos over and over in my head. Who is Harry. Well i thought he was Ben's coworker or friend, maybe? Then he was just someone who spilled tea on me and replaced my shirt, then he was a substitute for my professor. Then he was someone who helped me when i injured my knee. BUT who was he and why couldn't i find the words to speak.
"Elaine?" I lift my head up slowly, looking into Sam's eyes. "Who is he?" He asks softer, with a hint of sadness. "And why did he watch you sleep?"
Crap i forgot about that. Mentally facepalming myself for not getting rid of his note or at least hiding it until i found the right time to tell him. Wait i did .. i had put the note in my dresser? So how did? "Where did you find that?" I ask softly. "Seriously!?" He huffs, running a hand through his hair, he points to the kitchen. "It was on the counter by your mail!"
"Oh"
How did it get there? Did i move it? I don't remember...
"UGHHH! WHO THE FUCK IS HARRY ELAINE." Im startled by Sam punching the wall, I've never seen him this angry.
"Harry, is an acquaintance-
"Acquaintance that enjoyed watching you sleep?"
"No, well yes, but-
Sam punches the wall again and storms into the kitchen, i quickly follow him "Sam! Wait, please let me finish explaining-
"No-
"Please, nothing happened i swear he just-
Sam lifts his hand and i flinch covering my face "Don't i don't need to hear some BULLSHIT OF A LIE-
Just then Brandon walks in the front door, he looks at us, then at the holes in hallway wall. "Everything alright?" He asks quietly and carefully.
Sam turns to Brandon and shoves the note to his chest the leaves "I'll be by the car."
Brandon turns to me completely stunned and i fall to my knees sobbing. Brandon quickly rushes to me, "Hey" he whispers and lifts my head so that he can look me in the eyes but i keep them down.
"What happened?" 
I don't say anything i just remove my head from his grip, point to the stupid note on the ground and put my head in my arms. I hear Brandon pick up the note and let out a knowing "oh"
I don't bother looking up, I'm so lost, i had no idea what the hell just happened. Why did he over react? It was just a stupid note, that i could have easily explained it he would have let me? Why didn't he? And why did he yell at me like that? He has never been like that. I mean sure we've had our arguments but never like this.
"Elaine?"
"Elaine?" Brandon comes back to me, "I'm going to drive Sam home, I'll be right back, okay?"
I shake my head and let out a raspy "no"
"No?" He questions with slight hope in his voice.
"Don't come back, just leave."
He sighs "Elaine-
"Just go Brandon!"
"Elaine i need to know that you're going to be-
"Brandon get the fuck out!" I yell causing him to startle. "Please, just go" i say realizing i may have been to harsh. He didn't do anything to me, neither did Sam, i did this to me, i knew it was wrong yet i continued, so it's my fault. I'm angry at myself, for being so stupid, so selfish, so, so, UGH!
Brandon doesn't say anything he just picks up his keys and leaves.