Chapter 8 Substitute

"Harry... what are you..uhh..doing here?" I ask straightening my outfit.

"Well, I am good friends with your professor " he points to the classroom "and he asked me to cover for him."

"Oh .." I stay awkwardly quiet. I don't really know what to do. I mean, do I make conversation with him? or do I just uhh..

"Will you be joining today?" he questions walking in the door expecting me to follow.

"Uh no? I have a.. I just remembered that I forgot.." I chuckle nervously god what's wrong with me. "I needed to take care of something real quick so" I trail off pointing the opposite way. "So I should probably get going." I rush out of there.

Phew I was not going to talk to him or sit through that lecture especially after the dreams I've been having. Talk about awkward tension. Besides how much could we really be learning considering he was just covering. I have about two hours till my next class, I guess I'll just go to the library and do some reading.

What was Harry doing there? I mean obviously he was covering, but why my class, why today? I can't help but feel like this is too strong of a coincidence. Maybe I'm just over thinking and slightly hoping it was not a coincidence. Imagine if he was just there to see me. I smile shyly, covering my grin. I mean he could have seen my class schedule and college I attend when I dropped my planner. Nah! Why would a gentleman like him waste his time and energy on a loser like me . Psh I'm crazy thinking like this. Beside he said he was friends with my professor and just covering for him.

I turn my head slightly to check the time. 17 minuets till my next lecture I should probably start heading over there.

I head quickly to my next class. Constantly turning my head searching for Harry, or should I say avoiding? I flush remembering the dream I had about him last night.

I open my my apartment door to see Harry standing there

I open my my apartment door to see Harry standing there. I clear my throat, grab the sides of my silky emerald green robe and cover myself crossing my arms. "Harry. Uh can I help you?"

"Yes actually you can." He says entering my apartment.

"Please come in." I mumble sarcastically extending my arm.
I close my door and walk to the kitchen offering him some tea.

"No, thank you Elaine, but that is not the reason I am here."

"You don't say?" I question irritated, he's interrupting my sleep! Which is extremely valuable to me!

He turns to face me and slowly approaches me. I back up until I can't no more due to the couch.

"You're in a mood. Aren't you?" He asks moving closer and placing his hands on my hips.

I search the room for answers.

He slowly leans in and whispers seductively into my ear. "Cute Pjs" my eyes shut at his hot breath touching my ear. Mmh I bite my lip. He lifts my strap with his finger and lets it go so it snaps back and whips my shoulder. Harry smirks hearing me wince. He then lifts me up and flings me onto the couch. He hops over and without another word begins to kiss me. Aggressively, and desperately.I lift my hand and place them behind his neck to pull him deeper into the kiss but he grabs my arms and slams them above my head where he keeps them held with one hand. My god this man is strong. Ugh he's so sexy. He begins kissing my chin then slowly down my neck. Continuing lower ,lower. He places a soft kiss below my belly button and I lose it. I moan quietly and he chuckles evilly "you like that don't you?" My eyes shoot open in embarrassment. I've never experienced this before. It feels amazing the way his tongue is sliding down my stomach. He tugs on my shorts with his teeth. I glance at him and see pure hunger is his eyes I bite my lips, holy fuck he looks hot! His hair slightly damped from sweat, sticking to his forehead and his glasses fogging up from the heat radiating off of us.

I shake my head trying to forget the dream. It was just a stupid lust thing get over it already! It's never going to happen. I rub my temples. Besides he's like way older than you! Probably married and has kids! You idiot quit lusting over him! Plus you have Sam! So you need to forget about Harry I tell myself. I sit down in my seat and get out my notebooks. The professor begins lecture. Uh boring, how the hell am I suppose to focus when all I can think about it stupid Harry and his pink plump lips. God why is he so fucking attractive! What is wrong with me! "Alright thank you guys I'm sorry but I have to end early today I have a bit of an emergency" my thoughts are interrupted by my professor speaking. Great class is over. I can finally go home! I pack up my things quickly and run out of there.

Once I'm home I go straight to my bedroom and throw myself onto my bed. Facedown "ugh why am I such a terrible persooooon!" I yell into my pillow. Punching the bed.

"Hello? Elaine? Are you here?" I hear someone call out. Oh shit who is that? I jump out of bed and run into the living room.

"You are home!"

__________________________________
❉ ❃ ❉ ❃ ❉ ❃ ❉ ❃ ❉ ❃ ❉ ❃ ❉ ❃
{A/N}

Hello everyone!!!! How is everyone doing? I am so sorry I took soooo long to update to be honest I was struggling to much. I had maaaddd writers block I just didn't know wtf to write lol! I am literally making up this story as i type. Of course I have a general idea of where this story will go. Anyways! I hope you all enjoy and thank you so so so much for reading! 💚 I appreciate it!
Leave comments please! Love to read them!
Feel free to Message me! I have no friends lol *cries*