Chapter 10 No Worries, Love

I lay wide awake in bed the next few hours till sunrise. Convincing myself that everything that just happened was all in my head. debating whether or not to tell Sam. Is there even anything to tell. What would I say? "Oh hey! Your uh brother tried to well uhh kiss me last night, at least I think he did? Maybe? I am not even sure, could have all been in my head." Then he'll think i have feelings for Brandon. I'm better off just staying quiet.

I roll out of bed, dragging my feet towards the door. I open it to find Brandon exiting the restroom. He has a towel wrapped around his lower waist and a smaller one in his hand drying his hair. As soon as he sees me he throws the hair towel at me. I catch it right before it hits my face. "Good morning sunshine" he says walking down the hall to the living room. I decide to keep quiet, i am exhausted and do not feel like bickering with him right now.

I step into the shower hoping that the warm water will help me relax. Mmhm, yep I could stay here forever. The warm water feels so satisfying. My muscles slowly loosening up. After a few more minutes I get out and head to my room to get dressed.

Today I felt like going out to the small coffee place around the corner, then to my schools library to get some work done.

I pick a pair of light washed off blue jeans that have rips in them at the thighs, nothing too revealing. I scan my closest looking for a plain blouse to wear. My eyes land on the white one that Harry bought for me.

This blouse is literally the nicest thing i own. I can tell it was expensive. I close the closet door so i can see myself in front of the mirror i have hanging on the outside of the doors.

It is absolutely beautiful. It is a button up cold shoulder with long sleeves that open up at the end. On the very bottom it has a small lace trim. I begin buttoning It up. One by one from the bottom up. Then my mind slips to Harry. I imagine him here, on his knees in front of me helping me get dressed. My checks flush as i see him pulling me closer into him after each button.. "Hey are you.." Brandon walks into my room seeing me with my blouse open. A smirk begins to grow on his face, "You should really lock your door." I quickly cover myself and turn around continuing to button up.

"What do you want?! Why are you still here?"

I hear him walk over until he is standing right behind me. I turn around to face him, waiting for his response. He takes a step forward as i take one back. He continues until i have my back against the closet. He stares intensely into my eyes, then places his hands on each side of my head against the mirror. I can tell he is trying to figure out what I'm thinking. I avoid eye contact with him as he searches my face. He eyes resting on my lips longer than anywhere else. "Brandon" i let out quietly, breaking the silence. Placing my hands on his chest I gently push him back. He begins to lean in and i turn my head away from him. I feel his chin brush up against the side of my check. He glides his hand down my shoulder and tugs on something. I let out a loud gasp. "You forgot to rip off the tag." He stands up straight, tosses the tag on the bed and walks out. I hear the front door shut a few moments later and I let out a huge breath i had been holding.

I am not even going to begin to process what just happened. Simply pretend it never did.

I gather my things and head to the coffee place.

When i open the door I am greeted with the marvelous smell of freshly brewed coffee, and newly baked sweets. I take a moment to inhale the wonderful smells. "Mmhmm." I exhale a little louder than i meant.

"Smells good! Doesn't it?"

I realize i am still standing in the entrance like a moron, blocking the only way in. I turn moving out of the way. "Whoops! I am so sorry. Didn't mean to block the way." The young man smiles down at me "No worries, Love" he winks and makes his way to join some others sitting at a table near by.