Chapter 22 Tying My Shoes

Elaines P.O.V.

The drive back to my place was long. It's mid afternoon and I'm stressing about seeing Ashley, Eggsy probably left by now but I am not so sure about Ashley. The last thing I need right now is her bombarding me with questions especially since I'm just running in to change. "Thank you Harry, I'll be right back." I smile before hoping out of the car and running up to my place. 

Okay just run in and out, super quick, just change, avoid Ashley, leave a note? Maybe, maybe. I slowly unlock my door, pushing it open, tiptoeing in. "Elaine." Brandon scares me, I almost fall back but he catches me, keeping his hands wrapped around my arms. 

"Brandon! what the hell are you doing here? you scared me." I say getting out of his grip and heading to my room. I really do not feel like talking to him right now, plus Harry's waiting for me downstairs. 

"Elaine can we please talk about last night, I'm sorry I shouldn't ha-

"Not now Brandon, it's fine. You caught me at a bad moment, I'm in the middle of something." I shut my room door behind me, opening my closet to find something to wear. Where could Harry be taking me? It is the middle of the day so I should probably dress in casual. 

"I know, it's just. It's important Elaine please."

Ugh this boy has the worst timing, "no, I'm sorry, not right now." I head past him into the bathroom to brush my teeth, hair and wash my face. Of course he follows me in but I continue to ignore him and finish freshening up. He hands me a towel to dry my face. "Thank you." I gently grab it, then head to the living room. 

"What are you doing?" he asks.

"Tying my shoes." 

"No." he sighs and I smirk, I know what he meant. "Why are you getting dressed? where are you going?"

"Somewhere."

"Elaine..."

I jump up and head out. I hold the door open and point for Brandon to get out. He pauses, before giving in and leaving. I lock up and we walk down together in silence. 

I feel Brandon tense up beside me as he notices Harry's car. "Elaine, Wher- can we please talk later." he says gripping my arm making me face him. I don't want to cause an even bigger scene than we already have in front of Harry so I just nod silently in defeat. Brandon releases me and slowly turns to walk away, leaving my arm sore and hopefully not bruised. 

I make my way to Harry, praying he didn't notice much, but of course he is standing outside the  car, holding the door open for me. 

Wish my luck explaining this. 

Harry Hartजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें