Chapter Twenty Eight (LEMON)

Start from the beginning

You bucked your hips, wanting him to go in deeper as he slipped another finger in.

Then he pulled them out and you watched as he licked them with satisfaction.

He smirked, as if he knew what your reaction looked like.

He moved his hands down your hips, slipping off your panties.

You yelped as he dragged you to the edge of the bed, your legs resting on his shoulders as he knelt on the floor between them.

You gulped as he leaned forward, tongue connecting with your womanhood. His tongue stroked your spot and you moaned loudly.

You raked your hands through his hair as he continued to feast on you.

You felt yourself near an orgasm as his tongue slipped inside, rubbing against your insides.

You trembled as he continued to stroke against you with his tongue.

"Kashi!" You yelled out as you orgasmed, back arching in pure pleasure.

You felt pure ecstasy, the feeling ripping you apart.

As soon as it passed, you fell limp, Kakashi pulling away from you to wipe his mouth.

He climbed back on top of you, pressing a kiss onto your lips.

You wrapped your hands around his neck, savoring his warmth.

"(Y/N)..." He grumbled into your ear as he positioned himself at your entrance.

"Wait." You told him and he stilled completely.

He backed away from you. "I'm sorry. If you don't want to do this right now-"

"We need to use a condom you doofus." You gently shoved his chest before crawling across the bed to your nightstand. You pulled the drawer open and pulled out a condom, peeling off the wrapping.

"Oh." Kakashi said in embarrassment. He rubbed the back of his head in embarrassment.

You chuckled, crawling back over to him.

You took in a sharp breath as you looked down at his hard member. "Can I put it on?" You asked in a whisper.

Kakashi reached forward, pulling you closer to him. "As it appears I am currently visually impaired, it may be best for you to take the lead."

You chuckled, shaking your head as you reached down to hold his member.

As soon as your fingertips brushed against it, Kakashi made a guttural noise, gripping the sheets.

"Sensitive baby." You teased as you pushed the condom over his manhood.

As soon as it was fully on, the silver haired man didn't hesitate to push you down.

"Ouch, I'm so offended." He said unconvincingly.

You started to giggle but were immediately cut off as he began to sheath himself inside you.

His hard member rubbed against your insides, causing you to cling on to Kakashi's back for support.

You felt his warm breath hit your ear as you both carefully adjusted to the feeling of your connection.

Then, he began to move. In and out with slow, gentle thrusts.

It was driving you insane how slow he was moving. The way he dragged himself back before thrusting in deep, it made your insides begin to boil.

"Kakashi!" You shouted, your hips bucking. A silent plead for him to move faster.

He smirked at your reaction. "Look at you, yearning for me."