Chapter 27

Atop of Babe’s head, with the nape shaved high, created out of her remaining hair, which spanned from a strong deep blue to the light blue color of the sky, without the unnecessary frills on the yellow-green continent, stylized, ultra modernly, and crystal clear – was a depiction of the planet.

Around here eyes, too. Two Earths, created in a thick layer of blue eye shadow, the poles of which touched her cheekbones and her forehead above her eyelashes, which were completely removed specially for this occasion.

From the piercing through her… from this distance Prince could not clearly see, but somewhere there… just beneath the corners of her beautiful large blue eyes, dangled two little chains, at whose ends, two little Earths were swinging, lined up with her full, tempting upper lip, covered in thick black lipstick.

The third little Earth swayed at the end of a little chain hanging from a ring pierced through the center of her massive, heavy lower lip, with blue-gray lipstick which extended towards the protruding, defiant chin.

“On the mark,” Babe congratulated herself in her mind, blinking once again with the blue and black eyelashes at the stunned Prince.

She rushed over, with emphasized care, to the old Mr. Kaella, and gently lowered him into the armchair prepared for him, like any good daughter-in-law would.

“Thank you. You are very kind, Miss Babe,” the old man said while sitting down. “And you look wonderful today. Like our flag. Wonderful.”

“Thank you, Mr. Kaella. That’s how I feel. Proud, inspired, honored, because you choose precisely me for your interview, out of all the excellent television hosts.”

“Excellent, excellent… and none of them can hold a candle to you, Miss Babe,” Mr. Kaella sincerely complimented her.

And while she had her backed turned to Prince, he watched that cascading blue-dyed hair of another woman, which started from the very bottom of her shaved skull, like from the edge of some tall mountain cliff, cascading down her back, along her metallic black leather short-sleeved jacket, and covering the upper hem of her short skirt, it reached the beginning of her strong, femininely protruding provocative spherical buttocks. And a sliver of lace from her fishnet stockings, remissly revealed by her slightly raised light fluttery blue-black skirt.

“Mr. Kaella, Mr. Kaella,” the hasty and professional director of the interview nodded twice, greeting both father and son, while entering the salon. “Please, take your seats. We have to do a sound check.”

“Certainly, certainly,” said Prince, sitting in the armchair that the director waved to. Opposite the sofa, where apparently Babe would be sitting.

“So, I’ll be able to watch you unobstructed the entire time,” Prince thought, as far as he managed to gather his thoughts. “That is why you immediately placed my father in the armchair to the side. You’re dangerous. Dangerous…”