Chapter 82

The central part of the shelter that Prince Kaella had built for himself and his family consisted of one large space.

It included a kitchen, a dining room table with six chairs, a club table, a commode with a lamp, three dark brown leather armchairs and a large leather couch, fluorescent-green. The color of the beam on the Kaella company logo. There was a door on each wall of the living room area.

The first was located between the kitchen cabinets and it led to the sleeping quarters for Kaella’s bodyguards. These quarters, which consisted of a large dormitory, bathroom and toilette, was now occupied by Pascal.

The second door, on the opposite wall, could be accessed between the dining room table and the leather sofa set. It led to the quarters planned for Prince’s family. Manami, Peter and Eir now occupied them.

The third and fourth doors, opposite one another, on the remaining two walls, were exits from the shelter. The one next to the dining room table led to the hotel, and the one next to the third armchair led to the television station.

The corridor that led from the shelter to the hidden elevator was wider than the corridor that led to the secret door in the hotel basement.

Behind a thin wall with sound insulation in the wider corridor were a large refrigerator, freezer, washing machine, drier and ironing machine.