Psychiatric Evaluation

Start from the beginning

But...

There was no way on this Earth that Danny was that submissive. The only way he would get Danny to do what he wanted was to bribe him or do it during sex.

Yeah... But no one could blame him since it wasn't unusual in their world.

"Hmmm," Danny released a sigh and turned his head into Wolfie's chest. "Ba-by."

"Shhh... Sleep," He soothed, combing a hand through the Omega's hair.

Danny sighed and burrowed closer to him but stayed asleep.

When he woke up, they would probably begin ordering stuff for their pu- oh fuck! The house! They still hadn't checked out the Real Estate website yet to find a suitable house for their pup and not to mention, Danny had eluded to them having more than one child. Shit! How could he have forgotten that?

But then again... His case was coming up so he could be excused for being scatterbrained.

Not minding that, they still needed to shop for another house before they began buying stuff for their pup.

He would prefer a house somewhere else like in Essex or even York, Bradford or something.

He was honestly getting a wee bit worried about all the stabbings going on and even though they were Werewolves, they weren't exactly impervi- oh wait! He got it.

He could get a property in Henley-on-Thames so that they could be closer to Danny's parents. If the Omega really meant what he said about them expanding their family, they would need help and another benefit was the amazing food.

The only downside was that his job was in London along with his bestfriend.

Fuck!

There goes that plan to move to Henley-on-Thames.

Maybe he could get a house close to Jackson or in the same city.

Lord only knows what he was thinking getting a house in Croydon. Oh wait... Now he fucking remembered! He wanted to live under-the-fucking-radar and it was a total waste.

It just meant that he had to go all out in terms of security.

Ugh... Kingston upon Thames was probably one of the safest areas to live for his growing family since he really didn't want to completely leave the London area.

Hmmmm. Danny would probably love it since it would build his friendship with Arlo.

The good thing was that it was still close to his job, probably the same distance he drove from Croydon to work. So even if he moved to Kingston Upon Thames, the distance would pretty much still be the same.

Hmmm... He would pitch the idea to Danny when he woke up but he believed that this move would be a great opportunity for them.

Jackson would be ecstatic since he could pretty much drop in whenever he wanted and poach whatever foods he liked off of poor Danny.

Yeah... Maybe moving will be great for both of them.

Their Pup was coming in two months time and she could be friends with Skylar and Declan as they grew.

The Benefits were great in his opinion and he was sure that Danny would think the same.

...

Wolfie groaned and plopped his head down on his office desk; he had spent the better part of 4 hours compiling everything Victor had brought him into one file, discarding the useless bits.

Said man had went out so it was only him and Danny in the house... Danny was still sleeping.

Well it was nothing worrying that he's been sleeping the day away because he needed the rest.