~Stormy Atmosphere~

Steve, Tony, Natasha, Clint, Bruce, Bucky, Wanda, Pietro, Vision, Loki, and Peter are online

Steve) What do you have for us, Loki?

Loki) You know, I really do not appreciate being treated like an errand runner or message courier.

Natasha) Look Loki, you've pulled enough crap over the years that you can settle yourself down to our level for once and help us.

Loki) It is not you that I am aiming to help, Agent Romanoff, though you could surely use some of it.

Clint) Back off Loki

Loki) I liked you much better when your eyes could see from my perspective, Agent Barton.

Tony) dude just shut up and help us fix thor

or ill get bruce to smash you

Bruce) I'm not your pet, Tony, and neither is the Other Guy.

Peter) Guys, can we plz stop fighting

Tony) stay out of this kid

Peter) Fine

Peter has left the chat

Loki) Your words affect him greatly, you should not be so careless with them.

The same can be said for Thor.

Steve) Y'know, you never really seem to hold back whenever you're pissed at him.

Natasha) Yeah, what's to be said about the constant barrage of negativity from you?

Loki) Thor knows my nature. It is yours he does not understand. You mortals are a mystery to him and he puts great effort into understanding and deciphering your words and customs.

Tony) so this is our fault now?

Vision) I believe I can understand Thor's situation to some degree.

Tony) quiet vision

Wanda) Don't.

Tony) sorry kids but the adults are talking right now

go play outside

Pietro) wow

jerkmovestark

Wanda has left the chat

Pietro has left the chat

Vision has left the chat

Clint) Tony wtf

Loki) You tear yourselves apart so easily, it's a miracle you've all managed to call each other friends for so long.

You have ostracized and shunned your own without even a second thought.

Bruce) Says the guy who tried to commit genocide on his own race

Loki) I am beginning to think that you do not truly care for Thor as he deserves to be cared for.

Natasha) And you care??? You've tried to kill him how many times???

Loki) You do not understand. None of you.

I no longer feel as though I require your help. Your words are what have caused this situation in the first place.

I will see to Thor on my own while you sit idle.

Loki had left the chat

Tony) fine we dont want your help

Steve) He doesn't know us as well as he thinks he does.

Bucky) You guys are wrong

Clint) what?

Bucky) Loki's right, none of you get it.

Bucky has left the chat

Steve) Bucky wait

...

~{|}~

Author's Note

~{|}~

It feels good to be on a writing roll but I have yet to see some of my regularly returning readers and commenters on the latest chapters... Hopefully they're just late. Hope you guys are enjoying the slight angst.

PS. They've started to show up! Thanks for always sticking with me, guys. You know who you are.

~{|}~