*Not-So-Civil War*

CIVIL WAR! THE END OF THE MCU AS WE KNOW IT! THERE WILL BE FEELS!

I did not link it, but YOU HAVE TO SEE THE INTERNATIONAL TRAILER TO COMPLETE YOUR FEELS OVERLOAD.

Notice that Rhodes is shot down by a beam of yellow light. There's only two people we know of who can do that, and Iron Man is right up there with Rhodes. That leaves....

Vision, who in the next kick in the feels scene, is shown falling over due to Scarlet Witch overload. My theories on this....

*Wanda is attempting to control Vision.
Look at the color of the Mind Stone on Vision's brow. It's normally yellow, right? It's red, a sure sign that something is going on, my guess being mind control.

*Vision is being controlled by Stark.
Not even gonna call him Tony anymore. Stark could have been desperate for team members once Scarlet Witch and Ant-Man joined Cap, so it's very possible that Scarlet Witch knows this and is trying to help Vision shake this off.

After either of these scenarios, it's most likely that Vision shoots Rhodes down.

*My proof.
In the comics, Vision actually compromised the Iron Man armor by sticking his hand through it. Not really proof, but Scarlet Vision MUST SURVIVE!!!

Completely different theory here.

*Vision shoots down Hawkeye, seen at Scarlet Witch's feet(?), and Scarlet Witch gets pissed.
We have photos of Scar standing beside Hawkeye in his new costume (with more purple!) possibly teaching her how to shoot or there's supposed to be CGI in the backround and they're fighting for their lives.
Anyway, Scar will have grown close to Hawkeye, and she might snap at seeing him taken down like her brother, so she starts some Day of M type thing.

Now onto Bucky!

*The motorcycle
We all watched with baited breath as Black Panther took out Bucky's back tires, but never fear! In Trailer #1, Bucky is shown running through the cars of the tunnel, in a very similar place to where he gets his bike slashed. Now, it might just be me, but I don't think Bucky will find a random motorcycle and jump on after running down a tunnel full of cars.

What this means is that Bucky probably jumps up after his tumble and keep going, while Cap catches up and distracts Black Panther for a while before the chase begins again.

*2:05 Behind Cap's head
Not sure if you've seen it, but if you pause the trailer at 2:05 EXACTLY you can get a glimpse of what made Cap so pissed off.
That's right, Bucky in a puddle of blood, his metal arm ripped off.

I'm just going to leave that there.

HAWKEYE!
*Hawkeye=Hawkdie
Jeremy Renner's Clint Barton has a family and a tractor now, so it's time for him to snuff it. Once a character is given something to lose, they lose it pretty fast in the MCU.

My proof: In Civil War, a member of Stark's team shoot down Goliath, a friendly long timer of the superheroes, which was like lighting a match, then moving it towards a gas tank and dropping it in.

My OTHER proof: Jeremy Renner's contract of four movies is up. He's been in Thor, The Avengers, Age of Ultron, and Civil War.

MY other OTHER proof: Symbolism. In the International Trailer, we get a scene of Widow and Hawkeye pounding it out, with a cutback to a scene from the Avengers. "We're still friends, right?" "Depends on how hard you hit me."
It's never good when they pull out symbolism, like they did with Cap's "I could do this all day".

GO CRY YOU HEARTS OUT AND WAIT FOR MORE AVENGERS: TEXTERS, ASSEMBLE! BECAUSE EVEN IF CLINT DIES HE'S FOREVER WITH US.