50K Celebration!

HOLY.

FREAKING.

POPTARTS.

WHERE DO I EVEN BEGIN TO TALK ABOUT THIS

Okay, just calm down, breathe, don't explode...

Alright, let's start.

HOW THE FRICKIN' DICKIN' CHICKIN' DID THIS SILLY LIL CHATROOM GET TO 50K?!?!?

Rhetorical question, I already have the answer. SIKE!

The only reason this chatroom has gotten as far as it has is because of all of you. The readers. The people who are so incredibly awesome that they have transformed this joke into an actual piece of work.

Thank you. So, so much. I know I'm not the best about updating, and I know there are probably comments that I miss, and I know that there are people who want to see something in the chatroom and I haven't delivered. But I hope that you can all deal with me while I continue on this journey of a chatroom.

I know that Steve would want to thank all of you, probably with a rousing discussion about truth, honour, and patriotism!

Tony's got the tab for drinks covered, don't worry.

Bruce is gonna make sure non of y'all underagers actually drink any alcohol, of course.

Natasha still insists on being the bartender tho.

Clint's gonna lead the band in celebration. Papa Hawk has mad drum skills, and Bucky's gonna rock his guitar one handed. Sam's droppin' the bass for Bucky & the Birds!

Pietro will sing for Bucky & the Birds, and Wanda, Vision and Friday are teaming up to create the greatest light show and stage effects ever.

Thor will undoubtedly bring those aforementioned holy freaking Poptarts to really get the party started.

Loki's just gonna look gorgeous and make the party really popular with the fangirls, which is fine. Totally fine. I'M NOT BLUSHING, YOU ARE.

Hill's gonna bust all of us, for sure. Then Fury will turn the fire sprinklers on and try to end the party.

Little does he know that Thor told everyone to wear their bathing suits. Bad habbits from weird friends, Thor. Please feel free to run around without your shirt, though!

The Catvengers got a lot of love and catnip. ;3

Everyone is invited... And that leads us to the next part of this celebration.

(It's in the next chapter tho, fyi)

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR READING THE AVENGERS: TEXTERS, ASSEMBLE!