Literal Cock Sucking Bitch

Start from the beginning

"Y-Yeah... Two more months until then... A girl... Yeah."

Danny placed a hand under his tummy and eased himself back down on the bed so that he was now lying on his side, moving forward a bit to put his face in line with the steadily hardening cock. "Can't wait to taste you."

"Hmmm. Yeah... That'll help a lot. N-Not really worried about the Hospital."

Looking back up at Wolfie, Danny moved his mouth closer to the Alpha's cock and breathed on it, teasingly licking the tip.

Wolfie released a stuttered groan and coughed to conceal it from the person on the other end. "Yeah, I'm okay. Just feeling a bit chilly. Nope, I have no... Idea." Wolfie bit his lip and squeezed his eyes shut as Danny went down on him, swallowing him down to the hilt. His lip began bleeding as he forced himself not to moan.

"Y-Yeah... Even I... If they bribe t-them. It'll work against them in c-c..." Wolfie's eyes snapped open when Danny began fondling his balls as he bobbed his head on his dick. "Fuck!"

The Omega smiled around his cock and intensified his ministrations, sucking on the tip to drive the Alpha crazy.

"Oh fuck! Vic, I'll have to call you back!" Without waiting for a reply, Wolfie ended the call and threw the phone somewhere on the bed as he fisted his hand in Danny's hair, careful not to apply too much pressure as he pushed his cock deeper down the Omega throat.

Danny moaned, looking up at him when he groaned from the vibrations; he popped off of Wolfie cock, lips red and glistening with saliva. "Babe, finger me." His voice was scratchy and the Omega obviously didn't care as he pushed the Alpha's cock back into his mouth, tonguing and sucking on the tip.

Wolfie wasted no time in removing his hand from Danny's hair to rest on the Omega boxer clad arse, having no hesitation as he tore said boxers in half and revealed Danny's butt. "Hmmm, fuck." He pushed his index and middle finger down Danny's crack, eyes fluttering shut as he the encountered wetness of the Omega's slick.

Danny moaned and pushed back on the fingers as Wolfie pushed the tips inside of him; he sped up his ministrations, bobbing his head vigorously on the Alpha's cock just the way he liked it.

Wolfie released a loud moan and he bucked up into Danny's mouth, sliding his fingers all the way inside the Omega who just clenched down on them.

"Fuck, babe... Shit!" He cursed, pushing another finger inside of the Omega as he nipped his cock.

Nothing like pain mixed with pleasure.

Danny's eyes slid shut as Wolfie began sliding his fingers along his walls, practically caressing his insides. "Hmmm." He pulled up off of Wolfie and looked at the Alpha with desperation on his face. "M-More," he begged, voice hoarse and looking utterly debauched as Wolfie stared down at him with half-lidded eyes.

"What do you want?" He growled, pulling his fingers from the Omega's hole causing him to gasp and brace himself on Wolfie's legs.

"Alpha!"

A smirk stretched across his face as he sat up, eyes still locked on where Danny was partially raised. He then got up on his knees and moved closer to the Omega, taking care as he laid him down on his back at the bottom of the bed.

"Desperate, aren't you?"

Danny nodded and looked at him pleadingly. "Please."

With a shark-like grin on his face, he pulled his boxers completely off and went to town on Danny.

...

Hours later, a still sore Danny breathed a sigh of relief after finishing his yoga session for the day.