Chapter 56

"I'ma break you off, let me be your motivation,To stay and give it tonight,And, baby, turn around, let me give you innovation, hey,Cause I do it so right,You got that good good, baby, don't you,Got that good good, baby, don't you,But you leavin' solo,Ain't regular, that ain't regular,I ain't gon' keep, keep fightin' for it,Ain't gon' keep, keep fightin' for it
'Cause you know this thing here
Ain't regular, that ain't regular
Fallin' into the bed,Why would we ever do somethin' instead of
Fallin' into the bed right now? Yeah"

Normani- Motivation

Carla's pov

Waiting for our food to come out was like when you're anxiously waiting to open a Christmas present, and while for the food,the boys long time friend Brandon came over and let me say he is just as attractive as the boys are, but of course no one can hold a candle to them. How can all three men all be so deliciously handsome.

While the three of them talk about business I zone out, mostly because the conversation was boring and right when I thought about walking outside for a minute or two, they finally brought the food out and let me tell you....it all looked so delicious the boys had both ordered a medium rare steak with smothered mash potatoes and baked asparagus and baked shrimp on the side. I am just so ready to dig in that I feel like my stomach is trying to tell me to hurry up.

Taking that first bite is always the best, the food and the wine are so good.

"How do you like that food, babe?" Michael asks me

"It's so good, like I-i don't have any other words to describe" I all but moan out

"We're glad you like it, because we have something very important to tell you" hearing that come out of his mouth made me intrigued with what he was going to say

"Well, we know that when he first had you sign the contract, you didn't really read it through and that's why he ripped up the old one,and are making a new one up with better terms and conditions, and since your we're under all that medicine when you signed it from that door incident we decided it doesn't count anymore"oh god how could I forget that day,when it felt someone had just hit me in the face with a baseball bat.

"First, I just want to say did you really have to bring up that whole incident like dude I said I was sorry....asshole and secondly we could start over too, with re-exploring our relationship" Alex pipes in

I'm down with the whole new contract thing, because to be actually honest even after all the medicine wore off I still don't remember signing that contract or asking about,which I still kind of blame them for, because they knew that I was on medicine to help with the pain and still letting me sign the contract even though I was not in my right mind. 

"I am very okay with that option"

Getting that out of the way, the three of us zone in and out of conversations while finish our meal.Finishing up the last of my wine, I lean back in the chair with a full and satisfied stomach.

"We're glad you enjoyed everything" Alex says breaking me out of my satisfied state

"I really did, we have to come back in the near future" I say

And I really do want to come back the food was delicious and so was the wine, and even setup of the restaurant is amazing.After paying for the check and saying goodbye to their friend we head back to their apartment. The ride back was was in silence, but it was a comfortable silence, probably because we we're all so full.

Pulling up to the apartment Alex hops out from the back and opens the passenger door for me and leads me into the apartment pass the Livingston and straight into the bedroom.

Sitting down on the bed Alex starts to unbuckle my pumps, which I was so great full for because my feet were killing me.Standing back up he takes my hand and pulls me up and turns my back against his chest.

His hands slowly start to stroke my hip,leading up to run around my breast and finally stroking up my arms until he reached my back and slowly started to unzip my dress.

"As much as you look sexy in this dress, you'll look even sexier with it off" romantic much....no...maybe a little

Once the dress falls from shoulders and onto the floor I feel him kiss my shoulder blades, hearing Mike come in the room he passes us and heads straight towards the bathroom and I hear the tub starting to fill up.

Coming back out of the bathroom, he starts to undress before taking my head and taking me into the bathroom with Alex close behind. He made a bubble bath for with my favorite bath scent and the tub was big enough for the three of us.

Me and Mike were already stripped down so we got settled in while Alex was undressing and once he got in he put my legs across his lap while my back was to Mike's chest. 

Rubbing up and down my legs and feet helped with the tension in my body and Mike was doing the same thing just with my upper body and massaging my shoulder and neck...I feel so spoiled.