Chapter 4

"Well I'm,living in a world of ghetto life,everyone seems so uptight,nothing's wrong, and it's alright,with my man,I like the way,we carry on,his lovin' will send me,on and on its my man"

En vogue-Giving him something he can feel

Carla's pov

Have you ever had this feeling where you felt like you we're not as good as everyone else?

I was looking through my closet the other day and I found this little letter I wrote to myself,when I was in high school and it was titled :

'Have You Ever?'

'Have you ever thought that someone may never love you like you want to be loved?

Have you ever though about what love may actually seem like?'

Have you ever thought that life is not what is seems?

I'm pulled back into reality when my phone starts ringing.

"Hello?"

"Is this Miss.Carla Stanton?"

"Yes,this is she,who am I speaking with?"

"My bosses wanted me to call please hold and let me transfer you,thank you"

"Umm...OK"

"Hello? Carla?"

"Yes,who is this?"

"Hi.....wow I haven't heard your voice in so long,well heard it yesterday"

"Can you please tell me who you are?Or how you got my phone number?"

"You don't remember me or well I should say us"

"What?Look I think you have the wrong number,whoever you are"

"Wait,no its us Alexander and Michael we just saw you yesterday"

"Ohh......yeah well Gotta go bye"

And before they could say anything I hung up on them.I mean come on how did they get my phone number when I changed it two years ago?

Yep,that is weird,Could my mom or sister have given it to them?No they wouldn't have done that,Millie would have just kept them for herself,like the selfish brat she is.

Everything is becoming so frustrating,I need a vacation maybe some where like the beach with out any mother or sister drama ahhh that sounds relaxing and flattering.