Chapter 19

"I wanna taste her lips,yeah cause they taste like you, I wanna drown myself in a bottle of her perfume,I want her long blonde hair, I want her magic touch,cause maybe then you'll want me just as bad,I got a girl crush,I don't get no sleep,I don't get no peace,thinking about her,under your bed sheets,the way that she's whisperin,the way that she's pullin you in,lord knows I've tried I can't get her off my mind,I wanna taste her lips yeah cause they test like you,I wanna drown myself in a bottle of her perfume,I want her long blonde hair,I want her magic touch"

Girl crush-Little big town

Carla's pov

After my second fainting spell yesterday Alex and Mike decided on taking me out for lunch.....I guess

Not really in the mood for arguing I just went to lunch with them.They took me to Olive Garden a restaurant that I like and not one of their many favorite up-tight restaurants.

After giving our orders to the waitresses we wait for our food,and we involved our selves in some small talk but while talking I notice this.....model....walking up to us!

"Michael?Alexander? Is that you two? I haven't seen you two in forever, what has it been four years at least?"She says

"Michelle, how are you?" Alex asks her

"What no kiss, is it because of this thing here" whoa conceited much

"Michelle please what your tone" this time it was Mike who spoke up

"Wait! Is she the fat girl that you where telling me about,who couldn't get a guy at all! And who you grew up with and how you two made a bet with your friends that you both would bang her in two months time?

"What is she talking about?" Now it's my turn to speak up

"Nothing baby she's jus-"

"No I'm not, they mad a whole big bet with their friends about them banging you and how you would be easy to get"

"S-so this whole thing between was just a bet with your friends?"

"No,can you please just listen to us for a moment please your taking this out of proportion" Alex says

"Wow! I feel really stupid right now and utterly embarrassed and ashamed, well now if you'll excuse me I'll be leaving now and you two don't have to worry about me ever again since I am just apart of your stupid bet"

"Baby wait! We didn't mean the bet we just told them that so that they could get off of our backs"

"Nope I'm so good and done with you two I knew something wasn't right when you kept insisting that I go out with you two and now I know!Don't ever call,text or come to my apartment ever again or I will call the police!"