Chapter 15

" gotta be compatible,takes me to my limits,so girl when I break you off,I promise that you won't wanna get off,if your horny lets do it Ride it my pony, my saddles waiting come and jump on it,if your horny lets do it ride it my pony"

-William singe -pony

Carla's pov

Its been about and hour or so since we've gotten into Alex's and Mike's apartment and yet instead of me sitting on the couch like a normal human being,I'm laying across Alex's knee on my stomach.

"When can I sit on the couch like a regular person?" I ask the both of them

"Well my sweet little minx, you are getting a good firm spanking from me and Michael both" Alex said

"Did you say a spanking? I am not five anymore you can't control me!" I say to them both

I tried maneuvering myself off of Alex but he keeps a tight grip on my lower back and thighs not giving me any space to move at all.

"How many should we give her?" Mike asked

"Mhhh how about 10, I get five and you get five" Alex says

And I'm guessing that Mike agreed with that because I felt my pants and underwear being lowered off of me.Ugghh I can't believe these perverts are treating me like a little child who just said a bad word in front of their parents.

"Count each slap OK?"

Smack- ouch my ass in on fire!

"I asked you a question!"

"I said I understand you Alex"

Smack- "One"

Smack -"Two"

Smack-"Three"

Smack-"Four"

Smack-"Five"

My ass felt like its on fire but I didn't have time to think about that before I was passed over onto Mike's lap and had to get five more freaking slaps.After the last spanking from Mike I hoped off of his lap and stood infront of the two most deceiving but sexiest men alive.

"Assholes" I yell at them both

"Awee Alex our little baby is mad at us"

Are they making fun of me.

"Can I go home now?" I say with anger lacing in my voice

"No,we have to ask you something" Mike said

"What is it?"

"We are.....ummm"

"Your what?"

"We are Doms and me and Mike are together"

"As in?"

"As in a couple"

I stood there rooted in my spot....did they just say Doms,as in the BDSM lifestyle.....and they are a couple....holy shit.

"Haha you guys are so funny"

"Were not kidding were serious"

"OK well I'm leaving and living you guys to your 'lifestyle' and your relationship.

I make my way to the door but as soon as I open it,its slammed shut.

"No,your not! Not sit your little ass down and talk to us like a grown woman"

Whoa when the hell did Alex is so demanding,I'm sad to be admitting this but,its such a turn on.And what the hell happen to if I disrespect them they'll fuck the shit out of me.

Right now that would sound so much better,than this conversation.