Chapter 12

"Although we've come to the end of the road,still I can't let go,it's unnatural,you belong to me,girl I know you really love me,you just don't realize,you've never been there before its only your first time,maybe I'll forgive you,maybe you'll try,we should be happy together,forever,you and I,girl love me again like you loved me before,this time I want you to love me much more,this time just come to my bed,and baby just don't let me down"

End of the road-Boys 2 men

Carla's pov

After that little incident this morning Alex and Mike finally like my apartment at around 4 in the morning with the both of them saying "who is asleep around this time,I always thought you like going to sleep late"

Who knew that liking two men could be so......infuriating....... Pleasurable......sexy.......hot.....amazing.....resistable.

Almost every waking morning I am always thinking about them and what they could both do to me literally and phiscally.

As if on cue my phone starts ringing:

"Hello?" I say to the person on the phone

"Carla,honey?"

Mom!?....my mom is actually being nice to me for once.

"Yes mom?" I ask her

"Honey,your father is in the hospital he just had a heart attack,it almost killed him so can you please come up here we all want to see you including your sister Amelia"

"Of course mother,I'll be up there,give me about five minutes" I say to her