Chapter 36

"Then you smiled over your shoulder,For a minute, I was stone-cold sober,I pulled you closer to my chest,And you asked me to stay over,I said, I already told ya,I think that you should get some rest,I knew I loved you then,But you'd never know,m'Cause I played it cool when I was scared of letting go
I know I needed you,But I never showed,But I wanna stay with you until we're grey and old
Just say you won't let go,Just say you won't let go,I'll wake you up with some breakfast in bed,I'll bring you coffee with a kiss on your head"

James Arthur-Say You Won't Let Go

Carla's pov

Sometimes I just really want to smack Michael upside the head,and I dream about doing that all of the time to him all the time,but reality never comes true.After that little stunt Michael pulled at dinner.

I got up and left as soon as I was done with my food.I couldn't continue to look at Michael after he had kissed me and he acted like it was a big deal,like come on.How can you possibly sit across from someone that you had kissed moments earlier.

And the whole time we would just smirk at me from across the table.Stupid arrogant asshole.He makes me so mad.And Alex had THE nerve to sit there and just laugh.

They're both assholes.After going back to my room I lay down and relax,I look over to the clock that's on the nightstand and it's only 5:00pm. I was trying to make this Thanksgiving better than the ones in the past.

But nothing good ever happens to me.Ever as you can clearly see.Now back to the whole dinner situation....Michael was a Complete Ass and to think I was starting to feel bad about all of those times that I was mean to him....but then he ruined it when he opened up his big fucking mouth.

Pushing myself up I rest my back on the headboard and pick up my phone to look on social media and I that my sister had posted a picture on Instagram with our mom,dad and her husband with caption saying "Spending the holiday with the only true people I love"

Ouch!That kind of hurt but I shouldn't expect anything less from my lovely sister note my sarcasm. Not to mention that I am highly pissed off that my dad didn't even have the balls to call me and say happy Thanksgiving.He's too busy with those bitches to even call.

But it's fine even though Michael had pissed me off, I had way more fun with the twins than I would have had with my "Family".