Chapter 25

"I hate you,I love you,I hate that I love you,don't want to but I can't put nobody else above you,I hate you,I love you,I hate that I want you,you want her,you need her,and I'll never be her,I miss you when I can't sleep, or right after coffee,or right when I can't eat,I miss you in my front seat,still got sand in my sweaters from night we don't remember,do you miss me like I miss you,fucked around and got attached to you,friends can break your heart too,and I'm always tired but never or you,if I pulled a you on you,you wouldn't like that shit,I put this reel out but you wouldn't bite that shit"

I hate you,I love you-Gnash

Carla's pov

I finally landed in Thailand about 3 hours ago and the scenery here is beautiful,and the ocean has an amazing view.

I'll probably staying in Thailand for about 6 months and then I'll spend the rest of my vacation in Jamaica.  

Turning my phone back on I see that I have,10 voice mails and over 20 missed calls from both Michael and Alexander.I'm not even in the country anymore but they are still hell bent on me talking to them.

Me,being the mature person I am,decided on calling them back,and I know they will be highly pissed when they find out where I am.

                   Phone call:

Mike-"Hello?Carla?"

Carla-"Yes?"

Mike-"Where the hell are you?We have been up to your apartment and we call your parents,and your sister and they don't even know where you are and your job won't give us any information,so where are you?"

Carla-"I am out of the country for the time being"

Mike-"What do you mean,you are out of the country?"

Carla-"I am not in the United States of America anymore,did I break it down enough for you"

Mike-"Where are you?"

Carla-"I'm not telling you or your brother"

Mike-"Carla,look I am not in the mood,just tell me where the fuck you are right now"

Carla-"nah,I think I'm good,I'll probably tell you in 6 months time"

Mike-"Carla,listen to me,I will hunt you down-"

             End of phone call:

I didn't want to hear another word of what he had to say,who does he think he is bossing me around like I am his little puppet or something.

Hell,if I want to take a vacation and not tell anyone about,I can't because I am a grown woman who can do as she's pleases.

God!Now I want a strong drink,something that he can take my mind off of everything,mhhh maybe a gen tonic,that sounds so good right now.

I hurriedly hop in the shower,and get ready as I make my way out of my hotel room I bump into someone.And holy shit he is hot.....like Ryan gosling hot.

"I am so sorry I wasn't looking where I was going"I say out breathe while looking at this god of a man

"No,it's my fault I saw you,but I could keep my eyes off of a beautiful goddess like you" oh.my.god.

His voice sends pleasure down my spine.

"Hi,I'm Louis,and you are?"

"I'm Carla"

"Nice to meet you,Carla"

I think I might have creamed my panties,get it together Carla......but on the other hand I can do what ever I want because I am suppose to be enjoying my vacation and not thinking about the twins at all. 

"Nice to meet you too" I say back sweetly

"May I ask where you were going in such a sexy outfit?" He asks me

"I was heading to the bar or club which every has the best drinks"

"I would say the club since this is my 2nd time being here in Thailand,the club has the best drinks and the music is so loud you could get lost into the vibes of it"

I want you to get lost inside of me.

"Huhh,what was that?"

"Nothing"

"Well it was something,because you said it out loud"

"No!I did,I'm sorry you weren't suppose to hear that"

"No,it's ok,I wouldn't mind getting lost inside of you,either I mean if you would want to and all"

I'm young and I'm free and I'm a grown ass curvy woman,who still is a virgin at 23 years old,I need to let loose and have some fun.

"If you can handle me,let's see what you got big boy"

Louis takes my hand, and leads me back to his room,tonight is the night.....I'm ready as I'll every be.