Chapter 28

"From walking home and talking loads,to seeing shows in evening clothes with you,from nervous touch and getting drunk,to staying up and waking up with you,now we're sleeping near the edge,holding something we don't need,oh, this delusion in our heads is gonna bring us to our knees,so come on let go,just let it be,why don't you be you an ill be me,and everything that's broke,leave it to the breeze,why don't you be you and I'll be me,and I'll be me,from throwing clothes across the floor,to teeth and claws,and slamming doors at you,if this is all were living for,then why are we doing it,doing it,doing it anymore"

             James Bay-Let it go

Carla's pov

After hanging up the phone with Michael and Alexander,they told me that they were on their way,and knowing them they are probably speeding down the street at a 100mph,which right now I wouldn't care as long as they are here to get me away from this creep.I told them where we are from the looks of it,but it's dark so I hope they can still find us. 

I've been in here for about an hour an Louis still has not came to check on me or to see if I ran away,hopefully he feel asleep or something,no that wouldn't happen because if he did fall asleep then he knows he'll get caught.Pacing back and forth I keep looking from both ends of the bathroom doors to make sure Louis is not trying to get in,I just.......I knew I should have never came I should have trusted my instincts and stay with the twins,but no,now I am hiding out in a pit stop restroom.

Suddenly,while I was pacing back and forth I hear Louis yelling,well more like threatening me to come out.

"Carla baby,can you please come out so we can talk about this?Its just a misunderstanding" he calls out to me

"No I'm fine in here,I'll just in here until the twins come and rescue me from your crazy ass" I say back

"Oh,baby you don't mean that,now hurry your cute little ass up an unlock this door,or I'll do it myself and it won't be a very pretty site" he calls out again and this time I know he's not playing around anymore but I decided to push his buttons even further

"And what if I don't want to what are you gonna do,break this door?Ohh I'm so scared" ok maybe I should have never said that

"Oh,well I tried" he says and with that I don't hear anything for a more minutes

Until suddenly,I hear glass break and I look over and see that Louis had just threw something through the window,next to the mirrors in the bathroom.

"You know Carla,you should have did what I said,because now baby your in a lot of trouble"

What the hell!This is dude is really trying to climb through a pit stop window!He is really crazy,not like "Oh he's just going through a faze" crazy he's actually psycho crazy!

Running into the stalls I put the lock on it,and I patiently wait,until Louis comes into the bathroom and then I'll hit him over the head with the toilet bowl!Yeah that'll work!

"Carla,baby why do you have to be so difficult?We could have worked this out like mature adults,but no you just had to ruin it by running back to those little boys" what the hell is he going on about

"What are you mad about?You can go find yourself an island woman,who would actually find your craziness a weird turn on.....sadly" I say to him over the stall door

"But why would I want any other woman but you" ok now he is really freaking me out,we just met like 3hours ago

I look behind me,to see if there where any windows that I could try and climb out of,but of-course,there where none.Looking down at my phone I see that the twins still have not called or text me,since the last we talked when I told them what Louis was doing. 

"Carla,come on out baby,your testing my patiences and trust me you won't like it when anger" why does this man keep saying the same thing over and over again

"Your not gonna like it when I get mad Carla" or "they can't treat you like I can Carla" ohh and let's not forget my most favorite one "I can sex your curvy body down all night".This man needs help like,professional help because he is more crazy than the twins are....and that says something.