Chapter 42

"I'm jealous, I'm overzealous
When I'm down, I get real down
When I'm high, I don't come down,I get angry, baby, believe me,I could love you just like that
And I could leave you just this fast,But you don't judge me,Cause if you did, baby, I would judge you too,No, you don't judge me,Cause if you did, baby, I would judge you too,Cause I got issues,But you got 'em too,So give 'em all to me,And I'll give mine to you,Bask in the glory,Of all our problems,Cause we got the kind of love,It takes to solve 'em"

      Julia Michaels-Issues

Carla's pov

After meeting with Davis for an hour or so,he left and I feel really good that he has made some big changes in his life,personally,mentally,physically,and spiritually.Even though he has been through some rough times in his life he has overcame all of those demons from his past life and for that I am very proud of him.Talking with David made me forget about all of my problems for a little while and for that I am grateful for.

But in the end your problems will still find a way to come back and bite you in the ass.And if you know what I'm talking about then you get where I'm coming from.I turn my phone back on and my phone gets flooded with messages from Mike and Alex I got voicemail after voicemail,text message after text message and missed call after call.They must be looking all over the place for me........oh well.

I mean awe the poor babies.......but on a serious note I am kind of nervous that Michael and Alex already know where I am and that is scaring me.Laying my phone on my desk,I sit down and think about what I should do know. 

I know running away was a bad idea.......and that something could have happened to me like it did the last time......but I had to do something......all those sounds I heard coming from the door and it was just to much and I can't even fathom the thought of Michael and Alex being in a relationship,all they while they are trying to get me involved with the both of them.

Typical,typical men.I pick my phone back and against my better judgement I call the boys back.

Phone call

Alex:"Carla hold on,one second......ok now your on speaker"

Me:"Just great.......just great"

Alex:"What was that?"

Me:"Nothing! so anyways,why did you call?"

Alex:" Why did we call?! Are you fucking insane right now?! We called because you decided to runaway again and not tell a fucking goddamn soul! How fucking reckless can you be!?God I swear sometimes you can be so fucking dumb"

Me:"Are you done now?"

Alex"What?"

Me"I said are you done now?"

Alex"I guess"

Me:"Ok good then,because you were talking so much that my head hurts now because of your big fucking mouth.....have a nice life.....goodbye"

Alex:"Carla you better no-"

To late I already hung up

End of phone call

Ok maybe I was just a little too harsh to them........but then again maybe I was just a little to soft on them.Ugh life is just too complicated.Gathering the rest of my things I head out of the office and to my car and head back home.To my lonely little apartment......well expect for my dog.