Chpater 51

"She's falling in love now, losing control now,Fighting the truth, trying to hide,But I think it's alright, girl
Yeah, I think it's alright, girl,She's falling but she doesn't think he'll catch her,Cause her last relationship was a disaster,Accusations everyday, she didn't know why,All her calls would be ignored, he's on his own time,Should've ended it before it started,All she ever got was broken hearted,He was cheating on her, trying to flip it back on her like a victim,Now she all alone and starting over,Now she got baggage on her shoulder,But the new guy really loves her,She loves him, but she doesn't trust herself anymore"

Losin Comtrol-Russo

Carla's pov

"Why couldn't I just stay in the room that I was in by myself ?!" I exclaimed

"Like we said for the millionth time no!" Michael is such a bastard

"Please,please,please,pleaseeeeeeee I'm begging you" that is such a new low for me

"Why do you want to so badly?" Michael questions me

I am not to be questioned I am a grown ass woman.

"Because I am want to.....and wait why am I even asking the both of you for permission?"

"Because we said no" ummm arrogant much!

"And I would listen because...." wow that's the best I could come back with

"Because we're your Doms and you have to listen to us"

Ummm.....no I don't.

"Haha that's funny! The only time I really have to listen to you'll is in the bedroom when we're doing sexual things in the bedroom"

"Did you not read the contract all the way?" Welp.....

"Like I checked I think that I was doped up....so nope"

"Ok,then in the contract it clearly states that no matter where we are public, or not bedroom or not we're still your Doms and for your safety and health we' ll look out for you"

"How is me sleeping the same bed with you two looking out for my health?"

"Because we said it is,now shut up and go to sleep" Bastard

Ok,I'll "Go to sleep" but they can't say I didn't warm them.