Chapter 21

"Five hundred twenty-five thousand six hundred minutes,five hundred twenty thousand moments so dear,five hundred twenty-five six hundred minutes,how do you measure,measure a year,in day lights,in sunset,in midnights,in ups of coffee,in five hundred twenty-five thousand six hundred minutes,how do you measure a year in the life,how about love,how about love,how about love,measure in love,seasons of love,seasons of love,five hundreds twenty-five six hundred minutes,five hundred twenty-five thousands journeys to plan,five hundred twenty-five six hundred minutes,how do you measure the life of  a woman or a man"

Seasons Of Love-Glee version

Carla's pov

Today is the day I'll be leaving and thank the heavens for that! Instead of going to Hawaii I'll be going to Thailand and then spend the rest of my time in Jamaica.

But now I'm having second thoughts about leaving and I know 'How stupid can I be to go back to the men that officially damaged by heart?'

Well it's not that easy even though they had broken me down,I still love them in some,crazy way,foolish of me right?Speaking of them they had called and texted me all night yesterday and this morning but I couldn't bring myself to answer any of them.......... Is that wrong of me?

I know that they had hurt me badly but....... Ughhh I just don't know what to do anymore.......first they brake my heart and I couldn't stand them anymore but........but now I don't want to leave them.God I need help badly!

Deciding on what to do I call them and tell them to come up to my apartment and it takes them less than five minutes to come up......in a hurry much.Time to get this over with and by this I mean the tension and everything else.