Chapter 45

"I will never stop trying,I will never stop watching as you leave,I will never stop losing my breath,Every time I see you looking back at me,And I will never stop holding your hand
I will never stop opening your door
I will never stop choosing you babe,I will never get used to you,And with this love song to you,It's not a momentary phase,You are my life, I don't deserve you,But you love me just the same,And as the mirror says we're older,I will not look the other way"

SafetySuit-Never Stop(Wedding version)

Carla's pov

Oh fuck! Is the only thought that is running through my head......oh god why me?.....why me?What have I done to succumb to this cruel fate,that I am being put through.

After that little conversation with the boys,we all went up stairs,with me still being carried.....again like I said Fucking caveman!

Opening the bedroom door to Michael's room,Alex walks over to the bed and throws me off onto,not so gently may I add.What is it with them throwing me a round like some kind of rag doll.

Looking around the room,I see that Michael's room is just filled of dark colors,from the blinds to the carpet to the wall paint.This man really need to add some light colors to his room.....what is he a vampire or something?

"So Carla this is how tonight is going to go,first your going to get a punishment that you deserve so fucking much" Michael says

Of course he would say with his big mouth!

"Secondly,after that you are going to sit here like a grown ass adult and talk to us instead of always running like some fucking child,understand?" Is he serious?

No he's not.

I shake my head defiantly and say "No,not understood"

"Oh,really?" Michael says with a raised eyebrow

"Yes,really"

Me and my big fucking mouth.

"We'll just have to see about that won't we"

Oh no.no.no.no.no.no.

"No I am not and repeat I am not receiving any punishment from either one of you" I say will sitting up on the bed

And the twins just stand there looking at each other with smiles playing on their lips.

"Oh,baby that little tantrum you just threw,was so cute"

Fucking dipshit!

"Your a dipshit and a asshole and a.......a bitch" I yell to Michael

And when I tell you that his head whipped around so fast that it looked like something out of the exorcism.

"What the fuck did you just call me?"he asks with a deadly quiet voice

Oh shit!I just fucked up real bad!

"Nothing!I didn't say nothing!" I say shakily

"No Michael think she called you a dipshit,and asshole and a bitch, and in that order to be exact" I swear that Alex is such a snitch

And Michael just nods his head like he confirming everything that I said,and with saying a word he comes over to and and sits on the bed.And he grabs me and lays across his lap with my ass facing my him.

OH NO!

"We'll in that case let the punishment begin shall we"

With that being said my dress is being pulled up to my waist and my underwear is pulled down to below my knees.Perverts.

"I am going to give you 10 seats and Alex can give you as many as he wants"

And let me tell you that first swat that Michael gave me it actually hurt and left a slight pinch of pain behind.

And I got 9 swats after that 5 on cheek......and then it was Alex turn his swats were way harder than Michael's......and he have me 15 swats and my ass was hurting so bad.

"Fuck Michael look her pussy it so wet"

Spreading my laps,Alex rubs 2 of his fingers over my opening,before plunging them into hard.But it ends to fast when he takes his fingers it and shows them to Michael who then licks my wetness off of his brothers fingers and groans at the taste.

Moving me around I am laying on top of Alex with my back to his chest,Michael comes to my front and bends down to fully take my underwear off and he throws them across the room somewhere.

"Since you fully took your punishment so well I think you deserve a reward" he said

And Alex nodded his head in agreement.

Pushing my body even more,Michael takes my legs and put each one over his shoulder,while Alex takes my dress off and exposes my chest.

And with that Michael dives his head between my legs.