Chapter 20

Work-Rihanna ft Drake

Carla's pov

God! I feel so stupid! I actually believed that those two men could actually want someone.......Like me!but I guess not and even though it hurts I get over it sooner or later...... Right?

You know what the wrose thing is that,I was falling in love with them I was head over heals in love and they crushed it all.They crushed my heart,love and spirit.How could they make a bet off of me and expect me not to find out?I mean come on the truth would have came out eventually and they didn't even have the audacity to tell maybe if they did we could have worked it out.... But not anymore.

How can I make this pain go away!?I thought of few ways and I know the outcome of that wouldn't be great so instead of that I am taking my vacation and not just for 3 months I'll be gone for a whole 2 years and that will get my mind off of my family and those lying bastard I used to love!

Maybe my mother was right no one would ever love me they will continue on hurting me and leaving me all alone.....god I'm so pathetic and lonely. I should just give up on relationships entirely and just focus on my career and nothing else because at the end of the day
I know I will always have my career.

Speaking of which guess who is calling me now the Devils themselves.

Phone Call:

Carla:"Hello?"

Mike:"C-carla?"

Carla:"What do you want?"

Mike:"We just wanted to see if you were alright?"

Carla:"And why the hell do you care? Last I checked you lied to me for I don't know how long and not to mention you placed a bet on me....so let's see I'm doing alright considering what you did you fucking asshole!"

Mike:"Look Carla we didn't mean for the bet to get out of hand.... The bet before was to see,who ever could fuck Michelle first ,would win so much amount of money but then when we mentioned seeing you around and that's when that bet came about you came around"

Carla:"So you didn't brother on telling your friends about how I wasn't the type of girl,to give "Up" so easily for fuck sakes I'm still a virgin but you two didn't seem to care about that did you?"

Mike:"We didn't know it would hurt you this bad!"

Carla:"Your right you didn't think dumbass, but it's ok because I'm leaving and won't have to see you two shit heads for 2 years now if you'll excuse me I have to pack good bye"

Mike:"Wait!What do you mean your leaving?"

Phone Call Ends:

It felt good to give him a piece of my mind and let him know what him and his stupid ass brother did to me.