Chapter 54

"Todos están pendiente' a ti,Pero tú puesta pa' mí ,Haciendo que me odien
Porque todos te quieren probar
Lo que no saben es que no te dejas llevar de cualquiera,Y todos te quieren probar ,Lo que no saben es que hoy yo te voy a buscar ,Dile que tú eres mía, mía,Tú sabe' que eres mía, mía
Tú misma lo decías,Cuando yo te lo hacía ,Dile que tú eres mía, mía,Tú sabe' que eres mía, mía,Tú a mí me lo decías,Cuando yo te lo hacía,Bebé, yo soy fan de tu caminar Te doy todo lo mío, hasta mi respirar,Contigo veo todo como en espiral,Quiero tirarnos fotos y que se hagan viral"

     Bad Bunny ft Drake-Mía

Carla's pov

"Please....please, please let me cum, you've had me like this for over an hour" I beg the two of them, pleading with them to let me cum

Finally after being on my stomach for an hour, Alex turns me over on to my back. Looking up at the both of them I plead again with my eyes,my stomach starting to cramp up from not being able to cum.

"You know, look so completely beautiful like this" bastard

Pulling his fingers out of me, Michael stands and moves away from me and goes to his closest. He pulls out one of his shirts that it'll probably stop mid-thigh.Throwing at me,he tells me to put it on. Confusingly looking at him, I put the shirt on.

"So who's hungry?"  And with that being said he heads out the room and I'm guessing to the kitchen, leaving me with Alex

"Why do you and your brother have to be dicks?" I ask

"I hate it,when foul words come out of your pretty little mouth" hypocrite much

"And, I hate it when you and your brother leave me hanging" I retort back

"The you shouldn't have played that little prank on us earlier, now come on so that we can feed you some breakfast and then have some more fun" wait what?

"I thought we already had fun?" I am so confused

"Awe baby, the fun is just getting started"

Pulling up by my hand, Alex leads me down to the kitchen. Pulling out out a stool he helps me on to it. And a plate full of eggs, sausage, toast, and ham slide into my vision.

"All this for little ole me? You should have"

Picking the fork up I put some eggs in the fork, but like the bastard he is, takes my fork and decided to feed me.

"I'm not a baby, I can do it myself" I try and take the fork back but the asshole doesn't let me

Every time, he tried to bring the fork to my lips, I turn my head away and keep my lips pursed together and I can tell that Alex doesn't like that, but the way his lips frowning and the way his eyebrows are creasing in irritation. The poor baby is mad at me. Not thinking anything of it, but I feel Michael come up behind me and grab my jaw. Doing that he opens my mouth and, Alex took that opportunity to put the eggs in my mouth.Swallowing the eggs, I open my mouth  to say something and again I'm meet with food going into my mouth and instead of it being eggs, it's sausage this time.

And they do this over and over again until all the food on my plate is gone.

"First of don't do that again I can feed myself, second what the hell are you both doing?" I demand

"What is the matter now? Can't we just feed you?" Alex retorts back

Looking back and forth, between the two of them, I can't seem to tell what is going on here.

"Okay, then what happened to 'What ever we say you have to' deal?"

This time, Michael turned me around on the stool to face "Oh trust me baby, that deal is still"

Okay, now I am really, really starting to regret making that deal.

"How,about a new deal?" I suggest

"How,about no" Michael retorts back

"Ugh, I should have really thought it through it, shouldn't I have?"

And of-course they both nodded.

"Go upstairs and look in Alex's closet and there is, a burgundy v-neck dress, go put it on, we're going out tonight"  Michael pulled me off of the stool and pushed to head to the steps but not before smacking me on the ass