Chapter 43

"I know you probably hate me
for always fucking with your head I just dont know if you want me Or if you are really after my bread I do this to everyone So dont feel special, yeah Dont get comfortable on my bed After we building under this edge Probably the perfect one But i wont change, uh
Never beleive when you say am the only one Thats why i do you wrong So dont take it personal
Dont take it personal I do this to everyone So just dont take it personal"

Lyrica Anderson-Don't Take It Personal

Carla's pov

"Hi this is Carla I'm sorry I couldn't get to the phone fast enough.please leave a message after the beep and I will try and contact you as soon as possible"

                   Beep:

"Carla...we have called your cellphone,texted you and now we're calling your house phone and still no answer!You leave us again!And the you expect us not to try and track you! What the hell is going on with you this time,were confused as to why you left.......please when you get this just please I'm begging just please call us or text us to let us know that you are safe....please just for our peace of mind and sanity"

And like that the call ended.And I went right over to my answering machine and deleted the voicemail.Why would I do that? You might ask......well I have a gut feeling that Michael and Alexander are........fucking.......each other.And what was I suppose to do I did the only thing that I could do and that was running away.

But there was nothing else that I could do.And I know I know I was a coward for running away.......again but it's not my fault this time.Its all their fault.Im just an innocent person in their little pawn game.Now what do I do?Im sitting at home and just wondering around my apartment.......not even knowing what I should do about them.Im just so drained in every aspect.

I tried everything to get them off of my mind and nothing seems to work......but I can't keep sulking around like this I can go out and party  and have some actual fun,because dealing with those two will make me go psycho and I can't have that.....at all.I hoped into the shower and took a really quick one and I went to my closet to look for something sexy to wear and after looking for about an eternity I finally found the perfect dress. It was a all black dress,with the straps crossing in the back and I had a slit on the left side of the dress that showed a lot of skin and the dress was lined with sliver around the waist and the red hills that I had paired with the shoes went together really good.

Grabbing my purse I had out and walk towards the cab that I had called for earlier because I didn't feel like driving.Dropping me off  at club Domain I start to make my way to the back of the line when some one calls my name.No no no no no.Carla just blend in with everybody just don't say anything.

Finally who ever it was stopped calling my name but I felt someone tapping on my shoulder and when I turned to look at who it was my heart literally jumped out of my chest.

Amelia!Just my fucking Luck.

"Amelia what are you doing here aren't you suppose to be on your honeymoon in Egypt?" I question

"Well my and my 'Newly wed' just got back from our wonderful and amazing honeymoon a week ago and if your dumbass would have looked at your damn you would have know that" Wow ok just play it cool Carla

"Wow that's great.....Was it fun?" I ask trying to get this conversation over with

"It was ok...it would have been better if my husband didn't keep me in the room for half of our honeymoon, he's so irresistible.Oh wait sorry you would know that would you,considering your still a virgin" she said with humor in her voice

Keep cool Carla!Keep fucking cool and don't lose your shit over your bitch of a sister!

I keep trying to calm myself down more and more but Amelia keeps on bragging and being a real bitch and when she finally walked away to join her 'Slutty' friends I was so happy.

"Next" the bouncer shouted

And I stepped up to him and showed him my I.D. and I was let into the crowed club.

Bodies everywhere,people grinding against each other male and female and even female on female,people making out on the dance floor like there was no tomorrow.Making my way to the bar I order a henney on the rocks and while the bartender makes my drink a very,very attractive man catches my eye. 

But before I could get a good look at him the bartender taps me on the shoulder and gives me my drink.Strong just the way I like it.

Finishing my drink I make my way on to the dance floor and people automatically crowd around me and someone grabs ahold of my hips and starting grinding on me from behind,While someone grinds on me from the front. 

"You really thought that we wouldn't  find you?" Oh shit I know that voice anywhere

"Carla you've been a very,very bad girl" shit it's both of them

"The fuck?" I yell at them

"For such a sexy woman,you sure do have a bad mouth" it was Alex who was doing all the talking Michael was still grinding on me from behind

"And for such a big man you probably have a small shrimp" I said

"Oh really?" He challenges me

"Yes really" Why do I have to have the last word

"Well then let me show you that my 'Shrimp' isn't small at all"

And with that he throws me overs his shoulder and walks out the club with Michael following behind us.

I'm sorry you guys that it took me so long to update again but I'm back and I'll be updating as often as I can with school and all it might not be every week but I'll try my best and thanks to everyone who has voted and commented,or recommended this book and even add this book go their reading lists without ya'll I don't know what my book would be(excuse my little country accent 'ya'll' it's a Kentucky thing and if
You live in Louisville....where I'm from or live in Kentucky than you know what I'm talking about lol)