Chapter 6

"Heart beats fast,colors and promises,how to be brave,how can I love when I'm afraid to fall,but watching you stand alone,all of my doubt,suddenly goes away somehow,one step closer,I have died everyday waiting for you,darling don't be afraid"

        A thousand years-Christina Perri

Carla's pov

Remember that vacation,I was suppose to go on?Well I didn't go,and you wanna know why?.

Well,my drama queen of a sister and my bitch of mother kept calling,emailing, and texting me.

Speaking,of the devil herself my mother is calling,mentally debating whether I should answer the phone or not,the phone stopped ringing.

But fate doesn't like me does it? No it doesn't.My phones rings again,for the 5th time today.

"Yes,hello mother" I say clearly annoyed

"Well hello to you to" she says with a hint of fakeness in her voice

"What do you want" I asked

"Ok straight to the point,after what's happened between you and your sister I don't care what you both said your still coming to this wedding whether you like it or not" wow she does not give up does she?

"You know for years I have been bossed around and verbally and mentally abused by you and Ameila and I am done so goodbye" I say and I feel good that I can actually stand up for myself

Mmmm,maybe a hot nice bath with a nice bottle of red wine will relax me and take my mind off of things.

I strip out of clothes,and turn the faucet on for the tub,I pull in some bubble relaxers in,and grab my wine glass and grab the wine bottle,I get in the tub and move around before laying back and stretching out my legs.

I was slowly falling asleep not even really paying attention to anything else around.

Until I heard a loud banging noise at my front door,I looked at my phone and saw it was well past midnight.

Who would be at my door at this time of night?I get out of the door and throw on my robe and mentally curse myself for not having any clothes on instead of this stupid robe.

I go to my door and peek out of the peekhole and I see Michael and Alexander?!

I swing open the door and look at them with the up most hateful glare I could muster up.

"What the hell do you guys think you are doing here" I say well more like yelled at them

"We just wanted to see you and to see how you are doing" Michael says

"So you wanted to see me and see how I am doing?, you couldn't have just called,emailed or texted me like a regular normal person would! Are you fucking serious right now?"

Oh my god,and I thought my own family was crazy no these two godly overly rated sexy men are.

Oh.my.what.am.I.saying.

"Carla just-" I interrupted Michael

"No you just,do you not know what time of the night it is just showing up at someone's doorstep at 12:00 o'clock at nigh, no I don't think you do"

"You know Carla I don't your attitude,what about you Michael?" Alex ask

"No, I don't like it either I think we should do something about it"

And with that they both stalk toward me like I am their prey and they are my predator.Ohh,goody I'm like the zebra on the animal planet getting watched by two big very manly lions,until they pounce on me.