Chapter: 3 (pt: 1)

Start from the beginning

Saji: "I think I'm gonna like this guy." He said before they both laugh a bit and go back to their spots.

Tron: "Trf is correct, but saji is also correct on us using you. *the devils eyes widen* like you are using us." He says as the rest nod.

Stark: "It's pretty obvious."

Orion: "But we will not accept using someone to get them killed." He says in a demanding tone, making them pale and nod to him.

Rias: "*clears throat* shall we talk about the terms of the contract?"

Shino: "very well, what are the terms?"

Rias: "For me, I would want Tron, don and bee to join the occult club and help us with our jobs, Sona wants stark to join the student council, and I want Orion, reach, Trf and shino to help the student council while also helping us with our jobs. Sona will provide the details to stark about the contract tomorrow." She said as sona had a satisfying grin on her while the scientist wandered why she wanted him.

Stark: "sounds logical."

Tron: "the terms are acceptable, but we will say what payment we want, understand?"

Rias: "alright, what is it that you want?"

Orion: "we will say what we want while stark will speak to sona on what he wants. Agreed?"

Rias: "agreed."

Tron: "well then, *he and Orion hold their hands out* lets seal this contract." He says as rias smirked and shook their hands.

Rias: "welcome to the world of the devils."

___________

The next day, the final school bell rang and the students went home or to their clubs. The group (except for Trf and shino) were packing up Their belongings when the room went silent as the door opened, and rias, Akeno, koneko and Sona enter the room. Whispers start to fill the room as they walk over.

"Rias-sempai, Akeno-sempai, koneko sempai and Sona-sempai!"

"The four most popular girls in our classroom, thank you lord!"

"Why are they here?"

Rias: "ready Tron-chan?" She said happily as the males jaws drop in result.

Tron: "I am,*turns to stark* the rest of us shall meet you at the student council room once we're done."

Stark: "Alright, later." He says as he follows Sona out of the room. Akeno then went over to don and grabbed his hands blushing.

Akeno: "come on don-kun~" she says as he then nods and holds her hand, making the group smile that more of his emotions were returning, and walk towards the door, before the door bursts open startling everyone and they see non other than the perverted trio running away screaming from dons pets, Trf then appeared by the door.

Trf: "Don! The trio tried to use ravage to scare their way into the kendo clubs washroom again! can you help us catch them?!" He says wearing a brown overalls with his insignia on his right shoulder while he had the faces of the perverted trio with a stop sign on it on his left one. Shino then appeared wearing the same thing except the insignia was on the left shoulder while the stop sign with the faces were on the right.

Shino: "please uncle?" She says adorabley causing don to nod while also doing that because he hates when people use his pets to do things like this.

Trf: "Alright! Common, we've got perverts to bust!" He says dashing after the trio along with shino with don's pets. Akeno looks a bit saddened by this but don the does gestures saying: 'it'll slow us down if we both are on foot, the best option is for me to carry you since I can catch up to them, if you don't mind.' He says shocking Akeno that he wants her to come with him, she smiles softly.