We're Having A... Celebration?

Começar do início

Danny was wearing a pair of loose trousers, his top exposed with Wolfie's arm covering his nipples from view.

The aforementioned Alpha was wearing a suit as they posed for one of those Maternity photoshoots that had been scheduled.

The entirety of March and probably April was just them taking shoots and going on talk shows to formally introduce Danny to the world.

Sure, they had done that over the internet but it wasn't the same as doing it in person.

And for that, they had it scheduled with James Corden, Graham Norton and probably Ellen Degeneres but they hadn't confirmed with her yet.

He sighed as the Photographer asked them to switch their poses once more.

They had been doing this for two hours now and he was freaking sick and tired of it. Not to mention, they had three more shoots to go to before calling it a day.

"Perfect! Now kneel down and kiss her bump, Mr. Hadrian!"

Danny almost rolled his eyes but refrained at the subtle look Wolfie shot his way.

Oh right... Bad press and everything.

He did not want anyone gossiping that he was a nightmare to deal with.

Wolfie looked up at him, his hands cupping his exposed bump as he placed his lips where he could feel the baby's paw print.

"Perfect!"

Danny looked into the Alpha's eyes, his own practically sparkling as he could see the love reflected back at him.

"I love you so much," he whispered, raising a hand to comb through Wolfie's hair while his other hand covered his chest.

Wolfie's smile brightened and he pulled away from his bump to lean up. "Love you too, sweetheart." He pressed their lips together soon after.

"Perfect!"

...

Breathing a sigh of relief as he walked into their home; he was tired as fuck after the day they had and wanted nothing more than to go and take a long soak in the bath while Wolfie massaged his feet.

"Start a bath, babe. I'm so fucking tired," he groaned, trudging through the house while turning on the lights.

Wolfie snorted as he lugged the bags of free clothing that they had gotten from each photoshoot through the door; he dumped them at the side and locked the door behind him.

He would get them tomorrow. Now... Now he just followed the tired Omega, snorting as he unclothed himself along the way, dropping said clothing on the floor as he went.

"Babe, come on!" He whined, looking back at Wolfie with half-lidded eyes.

Wolfie huffed in amusement but walked ahead of the Omega to get to the bathroom. "Frankencense? Lavender? Pepperment? Chamomile? Pink Grapefruit? Rosemary? Lemongrass?..." he trailed off, waiting patiently for Danny to choose.

"Lemongrass, please."

"Okay." He stalked off to the bathroom, leaving Danny to make his way.

7 minutes later

Danny released a low moan as Wolfie's hands massaged his feet. "Shit, that feels so good." They were currently in the bath, his head perched at the top while Wolfie sat at the bottom.

"So," he started, placing a kiss at the side of Danny's feet even as he continued massaging them. "Ignoring the long hours, did you enjoy yourself?"