CHAPTER SIXTY FOUR

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ sɪxᴛʏ ғᴏᴜʀ

     So this right here is an author's note before the upcoming chapter, but, it's also an apology. This story has been my way to spread my love for Jordan and Hayden is honestly my favorite OC, but this story does eventually have to come to an end. I've decided to cut it to 65, when I was going to go for 100. I wouldn't want to stretch it out longer and longer if the chapters may not be all that anymore. I promise to make another fic, possibly of Jordan as well. But for now, enjoy the last two chapters of

I GET TO LOVE YOU.

     WILLOW MAE WALKED INTO the Yuen household with a loaf of bread, Hayden with the rest of the few groceries in her hands following her

WILLOW MAE WALKED INTO the Yuen household with a loaf of bread, Hayden with the rest of the few groceries in her hands following her. "Honey, we're home!" Hayden called out to her husband. Hayden rested everything on the island before picking up their three year old daughter and flopping onto the couch with her. Willow got out of her grip and ran to Hayden and Jordan's bedroom, making Hayden click her tongue at the realization that she gave birth to a daddy's girl.

"Hayden?" She heard Jordan call her name. Hayden called out a yeah as she grabbed the remote and movie surfed until she went onto Netflix and decided to click on the fourth season of Riverdale. She had to admit that she loved going back to watch her in her younger times, loving to watch her relationship bloom with Jordan. Hayden turned to look over her shoulder to see Jordan with a pregnancy test stick in his hand and Willow on his hip. "You're pregnant again?"

Hayden furrowed her brows and stood up, walking over to her husband. She grabbed the test, stared at it with wide eyes then giggled nervously. "Hehe, I guess. That's your kid!" Hayden shouted before throwing the test at Jordan's chest and grabbing her keys, running out of the house.

INTRODUCING , ELLE LIVELY MCBROOM as KAYLEE ROSE YUEN

KAYLEE ROSE YUEN.

HAYDEN SNIFFLED AS SHE watched Jordan and their two baby girls run around the field. Laura walked up to her daughter and held her close as Hayden cried. When they pulled away, Hayden wiped away her tears to see Jordan laying on the grass with both girls on his stomach. Hayden sobbed lightly. "My dreams came true, mommy."

JORDAN SERVED HIS FAMILY the plates that contained their dinner

JORDAN SERVED HIS FAMILY the plates that contained their dinner. He gave Hayden a kiss on the forehead before jogging to what once was the guest room but was now Kaylee's room. "Girls! Dinner!" He called, stopping himself when he got to the doorway. Inside the room, the girls were playing with Kaylee's toys as Willow softly spoke to her.

"You love this one?" Willow asked, smiling and giggling. "Me too! It's my favorite!" She drew out the favorite. Jordan smiled as Willow took Kaylee into a bear hug, squeezing her tightly and rocking her back and forth before they both fell to the carpeted floor.

Jordan laughed aloud at the giggles that escaped the two happy girls. "Daddy!" Willow shouted in glee. Jordan grinned widely and ran to his daughters, laying down beside them and the two making their way to his stomach.

"Ugh! You guys are getting heavy!" He teased, making them giggle uncontrollably. He continued to play around with them, completely forgetting about dinner.

After ten minutes of hearing laughing and giggling and squeals, everything went silent and Hayden wanted to know what was going on in Kaylee's room. Hayden stood up and walked over, stopping in the doorway to see the heartfelt view of Jordan sleeping on the floor with his girls cuddled up to him on either side. Hayden shook her head and switched off the light, walking to pick Kaylee up before walking back to hers and Jordan's bedroom. Soon, she and Kaylee fell asleep, leaving Jordan and his first daughter to snore loudly in Kaylee's room.

     IT WAS AROUND THREE a

     IT WAS AROUND THREE a.m. and when Hayden awoke to get a glass of water, Jordan nor Kaylee were near. Hayden furrowed her brows when she heard light singing come from Kaylee's room. She put her glass of water down on the island and walked to the room, seeing Jordan cradling her in his arms as he sat beside the life sized teddy bear he had bought her for Valentine's day — a father should always be his daughter's first valentine, as he had said. Hayden smiled to herself and walked over. Hayden rested her head on Jordan's shoulder and listened to him softly sing to Kaylee and now Hayden as well.

     "Beautiful like your mother. You are grace, you are light. The better version of our past. From the start of life. We will learn from each other. As you grow up, we will too. And our reflections of one another. We will start something new. We were changed in an instant, we became so much more. Our definition of perfect was written when you were born."