CHAPTER FIFTY SIX

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғɪғᴛʏ sɪx

yet another time skip.

haydenandjordan:      Welcome to the world, Willow Mae Connor

haydenandjordan: Welcome to the world, Willow Mae Connor. 7 pounds, 7 ounces. August 22 at 9:38 am. We've been waiting for you, baby.

[ tagged: haydenflores, thejordanconnor ]

View all comments

Username1:
WILLOW! HER NAME IS BEAUTIFUL!

Username2:
OMG RHATS MY BIRTHDAY!

Username3:
SO PRECIOUS

vanessamorgan:
IM ON MY WAY! IM BOOKING THE NEXT FLIGHT TO FLORIDA AS I TYPE THIS!

drewraytanner:
SAME HERE! BUY MY TICKET DUMMY! IM ON MY WAY, GUYS! @vanessamorgan

lilireinhart:
THAT SMILE 😭

madelame:
I'LL BE THERE NEXT WEEK!

camimendes:
@madelame SAME HERE

colesprouse:
beautiful.

skeetme1:
precious, baby. congratulations, you two!

madchenamick:
look at the wittle fingers!

marisolnichols:
you're going to be an amazing mommy, hija!

writerras:
Congratulations, Hayden and Jordan!

alexsaaaxo:
AHHH!

alexsaaaxo:
FOREVER IN LOVE WITH THIS COUPLE

alexsaaaxo:
I LOVE YOUR LITTLE FAMILY

thejordanconnor:     Dear Willow, for as long as I shall live, you and your mother will possess everything you two dream to have and you will forever have me wrapped around your tiny, chubby little finger

thejordanconnor:     Dear Willow, for as long as I shall live, you and your mother will possess everything you two dream to have and you will forever have me wrapped around your tiny, chubby little finger. I'm already so in love with you, and don't want you to grow. Willow Mae Connor, my daughter, ladies and gentlemen.

[ tagged: haydenflores ]

View all comments

jamiflores:     I am posting this for my sister who's going through post-birth issues such as her own self care

jamiflores: I am posting this for my sister who's going through post-birth issues such as her own self care. But just a couple of days ago, she and her boyfriend Jordan welcomed this beautiful jewel into the world. I remember posting about Hayden and Jordan three years ago, admiring them. Now here I am, posting a picture of their child. We ask for the fans to keep calm if they are not on social media all that much, for they are spending time with their very own child. A baby needs all attention and I'm sure Hayden will pout since Jordan spoils her way too much. Anyways, they send love to all.

[ tagged: haydenflores, thejordanconnor ]

View all comments

WILLOW MAE WAS FAST asleep in Hayden Flores' arms. Her finger was wrapped tightly around Jordan's thumb. Hayden was laying on Jordan, his head resting on her shoulder. As they stared down at their daughter with a mixture of admiration and adoration in their eyes, they had the same soft smiles on their faces as they stared down at their daughter. "We made this?" Jordan asked his girlfriend. Hayden nodded.

     "Yup. Yes, we did." Hayden whispered so she wouldn't wake the baby, that had taken forever to put to sleep, up. Hayden placed Willow into her crib before she sat down in the rocking chair beside it. Jordan brought up a cushioned stool to sit beside Hayden. He grabbed her hand and kissed her knuckles before he rested his head on them.

     "Hayden?" Hayden hummed, closing her eyes as she titled her head back on the attached pillow. "If I asked you to marry me, would you say yes?"

     Hayden patted Jordan's head with her other hand. "Of course, baby. You already got me preggo, why not put a ring on it?" Jordan grinned, knowing she was delirious from the lack of sleep. He shook his head and kissed her knuckles again before he fell asleep with his head in her lap.

     About thirty minutes later, Hayden and Jordan were woken up to Willow's cries. Hayden sighed and stood up from the rocking chair, running a hand through her messy and greasy hair. It was late at night, almost three a.m. Jordan shook his head and told her to sit back down. "It's my night tonight." Hayden nodded and instead of going to their shared room, she sat down and made herself comfortable in the rocking chair.

     "I pumped some milk earlier, just don't forget to warm it up, dummy." She told her boyfriend sleepily. Jordan mock-saluted and picked up Willow, taking her with him to the kitchen as Hayden felt herself falling back asleep.

     "Man, the mommy life is hard." Hayden mumbled, falling asleep.