CHAPTER THIRTY THREE

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ

thejordanconnor: "What I like about you baby is how you annoy me daily, but you still freaking amaze me

thejordanconnor:
"What I like about you baby is how you annoy me daily, but you still freaking amaze me. That's so us."

[ tagged: haydenflores ]

View all comments

Username1:
WE LOVE A MAN WHO WATCHES HIS PROFANITY

Username2:
SOMEONE PLEASE LOVE ME

Username3:
So do they know that they're killing us or are they just gonna? keep doing it?

Username4:
What a whore

Username5:
Literally all they post is each other

Username6:
Slut

Username7:
She's ugly as hell 🤢

Username8:
Poor Jordan is probably suffocating

Username9:
So none of you understand that it's all for publicity? And that they're just fake dating? Wow.

Username10:
Fake. The whole relationship is way too cheesy and cliche. They cannot be like this in real life.

     HAYDEN PURSED HER LIPS and threw her phone behind her and onto the couch. She let out a sigh and ran her hand through her long brown hair before she heard the doorknob jingle and the familiar voice of her boyfriend boom through the apartment. "Honey, I'm home!" Jordan shouted out, eyes squeezing shut as he grinned largely before closing the door behind him. Hayden lightly chuckled and shook her head.

     Jordan turned, eyes wide. "God! Woman, you scared me. You're usually in the office or something. You're never in the living room. There's too much light here and you'd rather be in your dark office." Hayden smiled at how well he knew her, Jordan walking over to her and flopping down onto the couch. Noticing how she didn't make a sarcastic remark, Jordan furrowed his brows and frowned. "What's wrong? Are you okay?"

     "Have you seen the comments on your latest Instagram post? The one with me kissing your cheek? Well, people are now calling me hoe, slut, and saying that you must've been suffocating in the picture and how our relationship is all fake. I know I shouldn't let it all affect me, but God, I've never gotten so much hate. And for what? For kissing my own boyfriend's cheek?" Hayden asked, eyebrows furrowing together in confusion. Jordan placed his hand on her thigh to let her know he was there and he was listening, his thumb lightly rubbing on her joggers.