CHAPTER FIFTY NINE

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғɪғᴛʏ ɴɪɴᴇ

     SINCE THE DAY HE met Hayden, Jordan has been wanting to propose and call her his wife. He's never had the guts to do it, though. He's always thought it was either too soon or that she'd say no. Now that they have a child, Jordan thought it was impossible for her to say no. So just like the way Hayden had called over Madelaine, Cami and Vanessa whenever she found out she was pregnant, Jordan called over Drew and Charles — his closest two guy friends. Hayden was out at Vanessa's, Jordan had told her to take a day off from being a mom and to leave Willow with him. Considering Hayden was so attached to Willow, it took him a while to convince her to leave.

So there the guys sat with either a controller or a Dr. Pepper in their hands. Jordan then suddenly paused the game and looked to his friends that had offended expressions on their faces. "What the hell?" Drew asked, furrowing his brows.

Jordan covered Willow's tiny ears with his fingers, making her burst into a mixture of shrieks and giggles. He laughed at his daughter before he turned to Drew. "No bad language around Will!"

"It's not like she understands or even heard with those big ahh fingers of yours." Drew rolled his eyes and looked down at his phone. Jordan rolled his eyes and uncovered Willow's ears, the brunette continuing to giggle as she wiggled off of Jordan's lap and ran into her room where she had toys galore — Jordan spoiled her way too much.

"I want to propose to Hayden." This caught Drew and Charles' attention, both guys looking up from their phones with wide eyes. Suddenly, they burst into yells and cheers as they shook Jordan's arms and Jordan laughed at their stupidity.

"About goddamn time!" Charles shouted as he continued to shake Jordan's arm with a large grin on his face. They were finally going to make it happen.

THE BOYS SAT AROUND the dining room table. Charles had to pull up a chair considering the fact that on one side of Jordan was an actual chair and on the other side was a high chair. They shared glances and gave each other nods as they began to brainstorm ideas on how Jordan should ask Hayden to marry him. Disrupting their brainstorming, Jordan headed running padded footsteps coming their way. They all turned to see Willow rushing to them, pointing to her stomach to tell her dad that she was hungry. "Mmmm papa." She hummed as she then pointed to her mouth. "Papa papa papa."

Jordan nodded and picked Willow up, balancing her on his hip as he walked to the kitchen. He grabbed the banana puffs from the top of the fridge and took her back to the table. He sat her down in her high chair and spilled some of the puffs on the small board in front of her. He then sat back down on his chair and shook off the puffs that had stuck to his fingers. "Okay, back to business!"

thejordanconnor:     Me? Posting something that is not Willow? Shocker!

this user has disabled the comments!

     "BABE? I'M HOME! WILLOW!" Hayden shouted as she entered the condominium and walked straight to her daughter's room to see her and Jordan sitting at a small table. A pink fluffy boa was wrapped around Jordan's neck and a tiara was on his messy hair as Willow showed him how to drink from a tea cup the best she could considering she was only one years old and didn't know how to speak very well. Hayden raised a brow and leaned on the door frame, wondering how the hell Jordan's ass even fits on the chair. "I'm home, my little lovebugs." Hayden said, causing the two of them to turn.

     "Ma!" Willow shouted as she ran with open arms towards her mother, hugging Hayden's leg and making her stumble with how much force she had applied. Jordan smiled and removed his beauty objects and walked over to the girls. Hayden lifted Willow up and balanced her on her hip, bouncing her a couple times which caused her to release loud laughter. "Ma! Ma! Ma!"

     "Hi baby." Jordan told Hayden as they shared a kiss. They then pulled away due to Willow smacking Jordan's cheek with the palm of her small and chubby hand. "How was your day?" Jordan asked after he and his two girls had finished laughing.

     "Mine was good, good. I missed this little munchkin though." Hayden cooed, squeezing Willow's cheek softly as Willow laughed and tried to smack Hayden's hand away. Hayden turned back to Jordan. "How was your day? Did you invite the guys over like you said?"

     "Yeah. I did. Right, Will? Uncle Drew and Uncle Charles came over?" Jordan tried to ask Willow who ignored him and continued to play with the golden cross around her mother's neck. "Well, okay then missy, don't answer me. It's not like I gave you your favorite banana puffs or anything." Hayden giggled and she and Jordan walked to their room, Willow straddling Hayden's stomach and continuing to play with her raven colored hair as Jordan laid beside Hayden.

     "Hey babe, I was wondering if you wanted to go to the beach tomorrow? You, me, the boys and girls, and of course our little princess, here." Jordan said, taking one of Willow's hands and swinging it back and forth. Hayden nodded and smiled, pecking Jordan's cheek.

     "Sounds good, honey."