CHAPTER FOURTEEN

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғᴏᴜʀᴛᴇᴇɴ

HAYDEN GIGGLED AS JORDAN picked her off of the ground and spun her in a circle. The Latina grinned as he set her back on the ground and rested his forehead on hers. "What's gotten into you?" Hayden asked, raising a brow.

"I just missed you." Jordan shrugged. Hayden shook her head and let out a chuckle. She grabbed his hand and pulled him onto the couch where he flopped down. He patted his chest and Hayden smiled before laying down beside him. The two began to spoon, Jordan being the little spoon even if he was a literal skyscraper.

"You're such a baby." Hayden whispered in his ear before nuzzling her head into his shoulder. She took in his scent, a mix of mint and a Polo cologne she had bought him for Christmas. Jordan shrugged and she lightly chuckled. The two stayed that way for a while, soon switching positions so Hayden would be the little spoon. Jordan pressed a soft kiss to Hayden's temple. A smile graced her lips as her eyes fluttered shut, feeling nothing but safety in his arms.

"You're so damn beautiful." Jordan whispered. Hayden blushed a crimson red, eyes slowly opening to meet with Jordan's soft brown eyes. Hayden turned so she was laying on her back. She lifted her hand and let her fingertips place themselves underneath Jordan's chin. She smiled softly and he smiled back. "So beautiful."

     "You're so handsome." She whispered. Her other hand ran through his soft and wild brown curls. A pale blush ran across Jordan's cheeks and she grinned. She noticed how Jordan's eyes flickered down to glance at her lips and she felt her heart thrash against her chest underneath his gaze. Jordan's eyes met hers once again, only for her to look down at his lips as well.

Jordan began to lean in, and Hayden didn't stop him. It wouldn't be the first time they kissed considering their acting roles, but this time was something other. It wasn't acting. This was something real that they were both feeling at the moment — they wanted to know how their lips would mold together without having cameras pointing at them. Hayden tilted her chin up and their lips connected, and all they could feel was butterflies. They had redness in their cheeks and as they kissed, Jordan and Hayden's hands found each other and their fingers interlocked with one another's. Hayden sat up, her lips never leaving his. Jordan sat up as well, back going to rest against the arm rest of Hayden's couch.

Hayden threw a leg over Jordan's legs so she was straddling him, her free hand placing itself on his cheek. Jordan's other hand rested on her hip, thumb caressing the skin that was visible due to her top coming a tad bit up. Jordan slowly pulled away, their eyes fluttering open so they could look at each other. They both cracked a smile. "I really like you, Hayden."

"I really like you too, Jordan."

haydenflores: I'm really picky, and I pick your skyscraper ass

haydenflores:
I'm really picky, and I pick your skyscraper ass. Also, photo creds to Drew who decided to randomly show up when we were sleeping.
[ tagged: thejordanconnor, drewraytanner ]

View all comments

Username1:
FINALLY

Username2:
WOAH WOAH WOAH

Username3:
SO ITS CONFIRMED

Username4:
Poor Drew probably felt like a third wheel with Jasmine

Username5:
I LOVE THEM SM

Username6:
THE ACTUAL CARSON AND SWEET PEA ARE TOGETHER IM OUT - IM DONE

thejordanconnor:
💞

drewraytanner:
Love you guys x

camilamendes:
ABOUT DAMN TIME

kjapa:
am I going to have to deal with more coupley shit on set now?

haydenflores:
@kjapa oh deal with it, Keneti James.

thejordanconnor: 'Das my baby

thejordanconnor:
'Das my baby. My freakin' cinnamon apple.
[ tagged: haydenflores ]

View all comments

Username1:
Of course Jordan would use a vine reference

Username2:
I love Jordan sm

Username3:
I AM HERE FOR THIS COUPLE

Username4:
Sprousehart who? I only know Conres 💁🏻‍♀️

Username5:
Your thoughts on this @colesprouse

colesprouse:
Damn copy cat bitches

haydenflores:
YOU WERE THE ONE WHO TOOK THE POLAROID OF US! @colesprouse

colesprouse:
@haydenflores yOu WeRe ThE oNe WhO tOoK tHe PoLaRoId Of Us