CHAPTER FIFTY FOUR

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғɪғᴛʏ ғᴏᴜʀ

a couple months time skip.

     EVERYONE WAS GATHERED TOGETHER at a park in Vancouver, both families joined together as well as friends. The baby reveal will be today, and they'd be surrounded by their loved ones. Hayden was dressed in a beautiful black dress that showed the bump on her stomach, Jordan dressed in a black button up and a pair of jeans. The one to have set it all up was Madelaine, the redhead getting the print out of the baby's gender a couple days before at Hayden's appointment.

Hayden and Jordan had long confetti cannons in their hands, their friends and family gathered around the other side of them. There were blue and pink decorations set up all over the pavilion they were under and a cake that also had the color of the baby's gender inside. Everyone had on a ribbon of what they thought the baby would be: a boy or a girl. Charles was really rooting for the two to have a boy, that way he could take him on the weekends and 'teach him how to look as good as his uncle.' All girls except for Vanessa wanted them to have a girl, Drew took Vanessa's place considering he wanted them to have a girl.

Jordan and Hayden shared a tight embrace and a kiss before they split and looked at the most special people in their lives. "3. . 2. . 1!" Everyone shouted as Jordan and Hayden shot out their cannons, pink confetti covering their figures. Jordan began to jump up and down before he grabbed Hayden and spun her around, holding her tight in his arms. Hayden had tears rolling down her cheeks and a hand covering her mouth to muffle her sobs. The couple wanted a baby girl, and there they were.

haydenandjordan:     Here we are at home, looking at the swing, waiting for our princess to arrive

haydenandjordan:     Here we are at home, looking at the swing, waiting for our princess to arrive. #itsagirl

[ tagged: haydenflores, thejordanconnor ]

View all comments

Username1:
I KNEW IT

Username2:
I am so ready for her to be born!

Username3:
WHAT IS HER NAME?

Username4:
WE WANT A NAME REVEAL NOW

jamiflores:
I WANNA HOLD MY NIECE ALREADY 😫

themanuelesquivel:
@jamiflores LETS HAVE A BABY

vanessamorgan:
NAME HER VANESSA

vanessamorgan:
OR TONI

vanessamorgan:
OH MY GOD, NAME HER SARAH

drewraytanner:
*squeals in spanish*

melton:
I wanted a boy, but I guess

haydenflores:
@melton it's not your kid!

lilireinhart:
LITTLE HAYDEN 😭

colesprouse:
LITTLE ANNOYING HAYDEN 😭

thejordanconnor:
She's going to come out just as beautiful as her mommy ♥️

haydenflores:
@thejordanconnor ♥️♥️.