CHAPTER SIX

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ sɪx

FACETIME CALL

SHAWN: Where are you going?Keep your eyes on the road, woman!

SHAWN:
Where are you going?
Keep your eyes
on the road, woman!

HAYDEN:
You're the one that
called me, sir!

SHAWN:
I didn't know that
you were driving!
*chuckles* But for real,
babe, where you going?

HAYDEN:
I'm driving to set.
They had told me that
the scene was perfect,
but I guess not. So
I have to go back to set
and redo the scene. Did
you just barely wake up?

SHAWN:
Yeah. I just woke up.
I knew that you were most
likely at work, so I wasn't
going to call you at first.
You shocked me when you
answered.

HAYDEN:
Did you have something
to tell me or were you
going to call just because
you missed my 'beautiful face'
as you say it?

SHAWN:
I was calling to say
I love you and that I
hope filming is going good.
I have a break for like a week
or so, so I was thinking
I could drive up there? To visit you?

HAYDEN:
Oh baby, that would be
amazing! Yes, you should definitely
do that. That way you can meet
the cast, slash the people I'm constantly
crying, hugging, basically doing everything
with.

SHAWN:
And I can meet Jordan.

HAYDEN:
Shawnie, be honest,
are you jealous of Jordan?

SHAWN:
Well, kind of. He
gets to kiss you like everyday and
I haven't felt those lips in like a month.
It's unfair and I want some love.

HAYDEN:
I will give you all
the love you want when
you're here. I just got to set
so I'll call you later, yeah?

SHAWN:
Yeah.

HAYDEN:
Okay. I love you,
Shawn Peter Raul
Mendes.

SHAWN:
And I love you,
Hayden Sol Flores.

     HAYDEN WALKED ONTO THE set of Sweet Pea's trailer, a set they used quite often. She nervously bites down on her bottom lip, feeling anxious about the scene she knew she had to shoot. She sent the directors a nod before her eyes landed on Jordan. He had already removed his shirt and she couldn't believe that she was trying so hard to not look. It wasn't like her, she knew it wasn't.

     She sent him a smile. "You ready?" She asked him, raising a brow and doing a small shoulder dance to try to clear the small, yet noticeable, tension in the air.

     He chuckled and nodded. "Yeah. You?" He asked, pursing his lips. Hayden nodded and before she knew it, she was without pants and Rob was yelling out and action!

     Hayden kept her gaze on the floor as she walked into the set of the kitchen. She walked up to the stove and turned it on. They quickly did the breakfast scene before it was time for Jordan to come in. Hayden then felt arms wrap around her waist, and once they touched her, something flew in her stomach. She looked up and sent him a smile. His hair was in different places and she chuckled before turning to turn off the stove. Hayden turned in his arms and Jordan sent her a goofy smile.

     "G'morning sweetheart." Jordan's voice was raspy, and Hayden tried to ignore the tight feeling in her stomach.

     Hayden smiled. "Good morning, handsome. I made some breakfast."

     Hayden let her head fall onto his bare chest, looking down at their feet. She lifted her head back up, sending Jordan a small smile. Jordan gave her hip a light squeeze as he smirked. "Babe?"

     "Hm?" Hayden hummed. Jordan slowly placed his forehead upon hers, and that's when Hayden got even more nervous. The line was coming up.

     "What if I'm not hungry?" He asked.

     She sighed. "Well at least let me eat."

"No, listen. What if I'm not hungry for food, but for you?" There it was. The line. The line that sent something deep inside of Hayden's stomach. She felt them, she felt butterflies.

She raised a brow and tried her hardest to pull a good smirk. "I think I'm a little hungry for you too."

"Oh, really?" Jordan asked, raising a brow. Hayden nodded, although she knew that something was going to happen soon. Hayden leaned up and placed her lips on Jordan's. They kissed for a long moment before suddenly, things began to elevate. Jordan's hand moved lower, taking a grip of her bottom. Hayden let out a giggle, knowing it was in the script. "Jump." Jordan muttered against her lips. Hayden jumped and wrapped her legs around Jordan's torso before she smashed her lips against his again. At the moment, the scene was supposed to end.

But they were actors and some things just come to them. They stopped and soon moved to the set of Sweet Pea's room. Hayden was back on Jordan and he kicked the door open, slamming it shut with his foot before throwing Hayden onto the bed. Hayden smiled as she watched Jordan approach her. She placed a hand on his belt buckle and trailed it up his chest. Jordan then helped Hayden remove the oversized shirt from her body, Jordan throwing it somewhere Hayden didn't know of. Hayden felt Jordan's lips place themselves on her neck, and she became lost. As he kissed, bit, licked and lightly blew on the purple marks that were only supposed to be added on later — but were actual, real hickies — Hayden let out a moan.

It was music to Jordan's ears, and it surprised Hayden. She felt Jordan smirk against her skin and she couldn't help but to let her hands roam against his bare back. She hated to admit it, but she was enjoying every minute, and so was he. His kissed trailed down her chest and down to the band of her underwear. He kissed back up and met Hayden's lips. "Sweets. . ." Hayden trailed off. Jordan immediately met her eyes. "Take it slow."

Jordan gave her a light smile and kissed her forehead. "I love slow."

Rob called cut. "Great job, guys. Almost made me think that was real."