CHAPTER EIGHTEEN

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴇɪɢʜᴛᴇᴇɴ

thejordanconnor: and yet the scenery could never compare to you

thejordanconnor:
and yet the scenery could never compare to you.
[ tagged: haydenflores ]

View all comments

Username1:
He's so in love, I can't

Username2:
You are so fucking cute

Username3:
YES HELLO WHERE CAN I GET MYSELF A JORDAN CONNOR?

Username4:
Where do we find this men? I can't – I'm a loner.

vanessamorgan:
😭❤️

thejordanconnor:
@vanessamorgan 😊

haydenflores:
IM SO DAMN LUCKY 😭💞

thejordanconnor:
@haydenflores I'm the one that's so lucky, my darling.

Username5:
^^ D A R L I N G

Username6:
Dis shit is too cute

Username7:
I LOVE THEM SM

Username8:
MY HEARTTTT

camilamendes:
Lovers! 😍

colesprouse:
Are you trying to come for my career, sir?

thejordanconnor:
Maybe, maybe not @colesprouse

colesprouse:
I hate you

IMESSAGE

BABE 🌙 ( Camila )
MY GOOFBALL 💋 ( Hayden )

BABE 🌙
So how's Hawaii going?

MY GOOFBALL 💋
It's going fuckin' great.

BABE 🌙
Is that what y'all
have been doing? 👀

MY GOOFBALL 💋
CAMI! NO!

BABE 🌙
I'm just asking!
After that picture you posted
of him I'm sure that everyone
is wondering when you're going
to climb that skyscraper.

MY GOOFBALL 💋
Camila, we have not had sex.
We've been together for three weeks!

BABE 🌙
Hayden, people who've
known each other for
an hour have had sex.

MY GOOFBALL 💋
Stahp!

BABE 🌙
Just give him a little
taste! You've been close
to doing 'it' considering all
of your scenes.

MY GOOFBALL 💋
What exactly is a little taste?

I've been rewatching Teen Wolf
and I'm realizing I sound like Allison.

Oh my God, Allison. I MISS ALLISON.
SHE DESERVED BETTER! ALLISON
ARGENT DESERVED BETTER AND YOU
CANNOT CHANGE MY MIND!

BABE 🌙
What I'm going to
change your mind of
is giving Jordan a taste!

Just make out for a bit then
see where it goes from there.

MY GOOFBALL 💋
I'm not speaking about this
with you.

BABE 🌙
"She can get a taste,
taste, taste; she can get a
taste!" Just replace the 'she' with
'he.'

MY GOOFBALL 💋
Jordan and I are going
swimming! Goodbye!

BABE 🌙
I love you!

MY GOOFBALL 💋
Yeah, yeah, love you too.

      THE COUPLE LET THEIR feet sink into the sand. They held their shoes in their hands. The sun was going down, cotton candy skies above them as grins plastered themselves on their faces. It was nice and cool and the water was clear, a perfect place to go if they were on a honeymoon. The way Jordan looked at Hayden was breathtaking. His eyes showed adoration and she couldn't help but to notice it. She gave him a soft smile before laying out a blanket.

     Jordan let pillows fall before he placed them correctly. Jordan peeled off his shirt, leaving him in only his swim trunks before he yelled and ran into the water. Hayden chuckled and shook her head. She took off her cover up and let the light wind hit her for a moment. She then looked to the ocean and started to walk towards it. Jordan ran his hands through his wet hair before wiping under his eyes so he can look at Hayden with clear vision. His eyes widened a tad and Hayden blushed under his stare. She slowly walked up to him and he placed a hand on her hip. "You are absolutely stunning. I swear, every time I look at you, you just get more beautiful."

     "Shush up, you softie." Hayden blushed. She wrapped her arms loosely around his neck and his hands placed themselves on her mid back. He gave her a light squeeze and she chuckled.

"I am so lucky." Jordan whispered. Hayden blushed more and rested her head on his chest. She placed a small kiss on his upper chest before she looked up to meet his eyes. Jordan pushed back her hair and smiled softly, looking at her with nothing but love. Hayden pulled him down and went onto her tippy toes so their lips would collide.

     Their lips molded together perfectly. Stars had began to light up the pitch black sky and their bodies pushed together. They walked deeper into the water, Hayden wrapping her legs around Jordan's torso. Hayden giggled as Jordan lifted her up, the two of them smiling at one another. Their lips connected once again. In the mid of their kiss, Hayden grabbed Jordan's hand and rested it on her bum. Jordan raised a brow as he pulled away. Hayden simply smirked and pecked his lips, his hand squeezing her bum. Jordan walked out of the water with her wrapped 'round his body. "You think the stuff will still be here in the morning?" Hayden asked.

Jordan glanced down at their blankets and pillows as they walked past it. He shrugged and looked back at Hayden. "Hopefully." They smiled at one another and continued to make their way into the hut, Jordan closing the wide and wooden doors with his foot. It's safe to say that he got a little more than a taste of Hayden Flores.